• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what supplements

james_75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what supplement or supplements what i need to bulk up and cut im working on dropping my body fat but i also want to help speed up the lifting...and i would like to keep the $ reasonable

Knowing how to eat is the best thing you can do.

Then come supplements. Protein powder and creatine are good and not too expensive.

Stick to the basics: Creatine, Protein supplements, glutamine, and of course a good daily Vitamin/Mineral

Firstly, how is your diet? Supplements cannot make up for serious deficiencies in one's diet. At your age I would suggest a blended protein, glutamine and a multivitamin that's it. 16 is the minimum age for creatine use.

simple...train hard, eat right first off......then take a vitamin. Protein because you need at least a gram of protein for every pound of body weight you weigh and a combination protein is recommended. Glutamine for your muscle recovery and GH releaser. and if that....a creatine product which will help voluminize your muscles.

Back