• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Motorcycle

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking into buying a used bike. I'm interested in the sport touring style of bikes. I like the BMW's. Anyone here have one of them? I want it to take to work on nice days this summer. My commute is 40 miles each way so I think a crotch rocket would get uncomfortable.

I was looking for a Honda VF1000R
But they only made them for 3 years so they are too rare

I looked at a theft recovered 98'VFR800FI, but it
was a basket case... I may offer the guy $700

shredder.jpg

Get a Goldwing, those things are like Cadillacs...

Harley V-Rod

vrodnr0.jpg

A sport touring bike at the age of 25? :wtf: A 40 minute drive on a crotch rocket isnt too bad, plus you can 'shorten' it.

I went for a ride yesterday that was about that long. Stopped at a "tiki bar" to get a chicken sandwich. Very relaxing easter actually.

There's nothing wrong w/ being 25 and having a sport touring bike.. They make some pretty sporty looking ones too. Personally I would still go with a crotch rocket, though. I take my Yamaha R1 to work fairly often and I work about 40 miles away, too. Whatever you go with I'm sure you'll be happy.

A sport touring bike at the age of 25? :wtf: A 40 minute drive on a crotch rocket isnt too bad, plus you can 'shorten' it.

I went for a ride yesterday that was about that long. Stopped at a "tiki bar" to get a chicken sandwich. Very relaxing easter actually.
Whats wrong with that, I mean if a 55 yo executive can strip off his suit on the weekends and put on a leather jacket and play out his Easy Rider fantasies on a Harley Fatboy with his buddies. Then a 25 yo can cruise in luxury to work on a touring bike while listening to talk radio and relaxing on extra padded seats...

I think either a Harley or a tour bike is practical for daily use on long rides, the crotch rockets force the rider to lean onto the handle bars and that wears out your arms on a long haul home...which for a bodybuilder would suck if either he had just worked out before going home or will be working out when he gets home. I know that you can get some serious forearm pump on long rides....

If I ever live out in the country I will own a harley. City traffic is too crazy for motorcyclists.

I'm looking into buying a used bike. I'm interested in the sport touring style of bikes. I like the BMW's. Anyone here have one of them? I want it to take to work on nice days this summer. My commute is 40 miles each way so I think a crotch rocket would get uncomfortable.

We dont have a BMW
We have a newer Harley though *drools*
New handlebars, new exhaust, paint, (looks black, but is dark purple with transparent flames)

personally, i think Honda, Kawasaki, BMW etc are gay for "touring" bikes...just because they are not the classics...like Indan *drools again*

Dodge Tomahawk
  • 500 bhp (373 kW) @ 5600 rpm (45 kW/L); 525 ft·lbf (712 Nm) @ 4200 rpm
  • 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 in³ (8275 cc)
  • 356-T6 aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy cylinder heads
  • Bore x Stroke: 4.03 by 3.96 in (102 x 101 mm)
  • Two pushrod-actuated overhead valves per cylinder with roller-type hydraulic lifters
  • Sequential, multi-port electronic fuel injection with individual runners
  • Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
  • Max Engine Speed: 6000 rpm
motorcycle-11.jpg

dodge-tomahawk.jpg

Straight from the hood (Auschwitz)

Dodge Tomahawk
  • 500 bhp (373 kW) @ 5600 rpm (45 kW/L); 525 ft·lbf (712 Nm) @ 4200 rpm
  • 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 in³ (8275 cc)
  • 356-T6 aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy cylinder heads
  • Bore x Stroke: 4.03 by 3.96 in (102 x 101 mm)
  • Two pushrod-actuated overhead valves per cylinder with roller-type hydraulic lifters
  • Sequential, multi-port electronic fuel injection with individual runners
  • Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
  • Max Engine Speed: 6000 rpm
motorcycle-11.jpg

dodge-tomahawk.jpg

500BHP Motorbike = suicide. Damn futuristic looking beast.

Back