• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Therapeutic dose of EQ (joints)

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At what dose, does EQ promote collagen synthesis? I have really torn up shoulders and if I was going to run a first cycle, I???d want EQ in it. I do NOT want to gain mass from the EQ just the benefits of collagen synthesis and joint lubrication. I???ll gain the mass from the test. Plus, I worry about high blood pressure from the EQ.

Sample:
Test: 250-500mgs a week
EQ: ?
Then plus all the ancillary drug.

I would use a progesterone based drug, like nandrolone, if you need lubrication. EQ is for horses, so there is much more speculation than data on human dosing and effects.

I would use a progesterone based drug, like nandrolone, if you need lubrication. EQ is for horses, so there is much more speculation than data on human dosing and effects.

I would prefer Decca however i will be running finasteride due to MPB and between those two i run the risk of DHO conversion (pretty sure thats what it is). Would a light dose of anavar be suitable for the collagen synthesizing properties?

Var is reported to help with collagen synthesis, but I don't think anyone is qualified to say how much or how well it will offset the effects of a given testosterone dose. Increased collagen synthesis isn't always ideal. It is what constitues scars.

Yes Nandrolones are best for oiling joints (because they have low side effects...actually all oil based steroid are "good"... must be taken once per week...dosages are 200 to 500mg per week...syringe must be 21 or 23 gauge Wide...

Why not use NPP?

Or even Cissus.

Cissus doesn't belong on the same page as NPP.

The above posts (mainly) address joint lubrication but not collagen synthesis. Mudge put up a stickie a while back which set out some of the arguments for including EQ, primo, var and one other I forget in a cycle to protect tendons. I suggest you search for this, though I can't promise it will talk about dosages. Good luck,

Flash

The above posts (mainly) address joint lubrication but not collagen synthesis. Mudge put up a stickie a while back which set out some of the arguments for including EQ, primo, var and one other I forget in a cycle to protect tendons. I suggest you search for this, though I can't promise it will talk about dosages. Good luck,

Flash

Yeah, i read the post a long time ago and this is actually where the question arises from: at what dose do these drugs start to have a notable effect on CS?

Sorry bud, can't help you with the dosages but Mudge or similarly experienced BB should be able to. This post to bounce you to the top again!

Good luck,

Flash

Back