• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best online prices for Muscletech products??

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Muscletech product users, where have you found the best prices. I'm looking for some Celltech and Hydroxycut Extreme or Hardcore or whatever the hell the most powerful one is. ITs time to get to work damn it!!!

Seriously save your coin. There are products out there pretty close to the same, at almost half the price to Muscletech. They have to pay for those ads somehow.

I use Bulknutrition.com
and Nutraplanet.com

Seriously save your coin. There are products out there pretty close to the same, at almost half the price to Muscletech. They have to pay for those ads somehow.

Well then preach on brother I'm listening......I'm falling back on my old training and supps with the new diet. Shoudl yield the results I'm after.

I used cell tech pre-workout, I have the whey handled and I tried Hot Rox and Hydroxycut before and neither worked. Then again I ate like shit, so I can't hold it against them.

Cell-tech is basically a shit load of Dextrose, some Creatine Mono and R-ala.

What are you wanting out of Hydroxycut a stimulant?

IML Gear Cream!
Ephedrine and Caffeine is your best bet.

Ephedrine and Caffeine is your best bet.

Although I dont drink it myself because of the taste, I understand green tea extract to be a great example of good source of caffeine whilst containing other beneficial properties.

I don't know about the Extract having a more Caffeine, but green tea in general isn't that high in caffeine to begin with.

Is there such a thing as a "best priced" Muscletech product?

Is there such a thing as a "best priced" Muscletech product?

The law of averages works in all occasions, Muscletech included. I know its hard to believe. Somebody has to pay for Jay Cutlers 500S

Alright ordered the burnd3d from link above, at the price I can afford to be wrong. I also ordered my whey isolate from trueprotein.com

The law of averages works in all occasions, Muscletech included. I know its hard to believe. Somebody has to pay for Jay Cutlers 500S

Hhaha I hear ya. I've used Muscletech products before I knew any better. IMO there are much better options for a fraction of the cost. The only half decent one was Hydroxy.

IML Gear Cream!
Hhaha I hear ya. I've used Muscletech products before I knew any better. IMO there are much better options for a fraction of the cost. The only half decent one was Hydroxy.

Yeah I had great results with their Andro stack years ago. Norteston, Anoteston, and Acetabolan II. Took that for six weeks on, three weeks off for a year. Not only did I lean up, but got pretty damn big at the time. Then of course I met my wife, let go of working out and went to shit.

What a nice guy I am :D

Yeah I had great results with their Andro stack years ago. Norteston, Anoteston, and Acetabolan II. Took that for six weeks on, three weeks off for a year. Not only did I lean up, but got pretty damn big at the time. Then of course I met my wife, let go of working out and went to shit.

What a nice guy I am :D

Glad to see your wife really inspired your diet and training. Hahha :mooh:

Glad to see your wife really inspired your diet and training. Hahha :mooh:

Shit she met me and she was 135lb and I was 173lb at 10% BMI. Now I'm 234lb at 23% BMI, and she is 160lb though to her credit we have an eight month old daughter so she's still shedding some baby weight yet.

My daughter is what kicked me into overdrive and got me back on the righteous path.

Back