• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloating/Constipation?

bigsahm21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been having these issues the last few days, and I think it's diet related...I think it's just a weird one time thing, I don't usually notice this, but does anyone know of any common BB foods that cause these things or things I should eat to relieve it?

I eat a lot of chicken, eggs, tuna, oats, grape nuts, fibrous veggies, apples, bananas, strawberries, etc...anything in there a red flag for this kind of stuff??

Take probiotics. All athletes should take probiotics.

You never heard of probiotics? Really? I do believe they are absolutely necessary for anyone that has gastrointestinal and digestion problems.

You can find them in the active cultures in yogurt however, it takes about TON of yogurt to get the same amount you can get in the supplement form.

They are actually a necessity for the gut. Without good bacteria in your gut you would have some serious problems. You can also take probiotics when you are sick. Simply put......probiotics add the good bacteria into your body to help beat the bad bacteria.

I'll look into it for sure...can you get them at a drug/grocery store or is it a GNC/Supp store type thing?

i have sometimes have the same bloated symtoms, however ive heard that the research on pro-biotics is unreliable because its based upon test tube trials instead of trials on human subjects.. forgetting that for a second if its worked for you guys i'll definatley be willing to take it.. how long have you been taking pro biotic supplements?

My boyfriend has intestinal issues... probiotics is the only thing that keeps it under control! When he stops taking them, problems come back; stays on them, no problems!!

I picked some up today and took them with my last meal...stay tuned! Haha thanks Jodi.

Back