• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No more assisted dips/pullups and...

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BOOGER station EVER! Yeah, after getting to the point in todays workout where I usually do my assisted dips I went over to said assisted dip/pullup station and placed my hand on it to rest a second, claim the machine as mine, and begin my dips when I noticed my hand touched a big green slimey booger (not mine either). After being seriously traumatized, and santitizing my hands with bleach, soap, lysol, and anything else I could find I then went over to the booger free regular dip station and did bodyweight dips, which I will only do from now on, along with pullups, chinups, etc (hopefully all booger-free)!

Well atleast now you can never say boogers are a bad thing. Hell they did get you away from that ass. station!

glad my motivational technique worked!

Well atleast now you can never say boogers are a bad thing. Hell they did get you away from that ass. station!

Hmmm... True. I guess they can serve a purpose.

Last edited:
:lmao: something similar to this has happened to me I know how u feel

BOOGER station EVER! Yeah, after getting to the point in todays workout where I usually do my assisted dips I went over to said assisted dip/pullup station and placed my hand on it to rest a second, claim the machine as mine, and begin my dips when I noticed my hand touched a big green slimey booger (not mine either). After being seriously traumatized, and santitizing my hands with bleach, soap, lysol, and anything else I could find I then went over to the booger free regular dip station and did bodyweight dips, which I will only do from now on, along with pullups, chinups, etc (hopefully all booger-free)!
Sack the fuck up, pussy.

Yeah I'm going to give bodyweight dips a try too in my new split here. I'm willing ot bet that I will be able to do a couple before the body goes dead on me.

Boogers...thats just nasty. How does somebody not notice that.

Yeah I'm going to give bodyweight dips a try too in my new split here. I'm willing ot bet that I will be able to do a couple before the body goes dead on me.

Boogers...thats just nasty. How does somebody not notice that.

I don't know. Maybe someone was saving it for post workout nutrition. :hmmm:

I did 6, 4, 4, and 4 so not too bad for a first attempt. I actually think I'm going to have a more difficult time with the wide grip pullups.

Back