• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

testosterone levels

THE BEAST

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just curious what are some things that can lower your test levels? so i know what to stay away from if anybody has anything to say on this subject id appreciate there input alcohol maybe theres not foods that can do it are there? What about too much sex?

how can you even tell if you have low levels of testosterone?

how can you even tell if you have low levels of testosterone?

decrease in libido or sex drive
lack of energy
decrease in strength or endurance
lost weight
erections less strong
depression

You need block blood test minimum
shbg, total testosterone, albumin, e2 , ft3 ft4, cortisol binding globulin, prolactin , CBC, dht demand these then goto Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolicminds.com and antiaging section there are people that are experts as well as my self can interpret. Do not relie what dr tells you they treat by numbers and do not know shit about hormones therapy if it is even needed. Endos are even wose..

Hardasnails

You need block blood test minimum
shbg, total testosterone, albumin, e2 , ft3 ft4, cortisol binding globulin, prolactin , CBC, dht demand these then goto Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolicminds.com and antiaging section there are people that are experts as well as my self can interpret. Do not relie what dr tells you they treat by numbers and do not know shit about hormones therapy if it is even needed. Endos are even wose..

THIS GUY knows his shit!!

JUST POPPIN ( . Y . ) IN TO SAY HI HUN!!..................
Its me Shellie aka "tits' hope youre doin well, miss ya:daydream:

Back