• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How did your neighbors pay?

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to find out how much money my neighbors payed for their home. Is there a website you can go to find this out? Or do you have go to a court house?

I want to find out how much money my neighbors payed for their home. Is there a website you can go to find this out? Or do you have go to a court house?

In Miami, you go to the Miami Dade web page and there is a place where you can see all the property information. I am sure that if you go to the web site for the city you live in, you will find the same info.

You can also try Zillow - Real Estate Valuations, Homes for Sale, Free Real Estate Information
You can put your neighbors address there and see the latest info.

Not sure which of the two will give you the most updated info, but they are worth a try....

Round here ya just go to the county property appraisers website.

repo said it before me.
why do you want to know? Thinking of selling? Didnt you just buy a place recently?

repo said it before me.
why do you want to know? Thinking of selling? Didnt you just buy a place recently?

I did some searching and all I can find is appraiser's websites. I want to type in my address and see how much I people on my street paid for their homes. I'm curious because someone just moved in next to me and I want to know what he paid.

did u type in your county and assessor?
try the county board of realtors page and see if they have links.

or...look up a local realtor that has a MLS search function and select 'sold' status in your area.

Not having any luck so far.

IML Gear Cream!
Bucks County.

Just FYI - It could take a few months after they closed escrow before that information is updated on public sites.

Post your address and I'll check.

Oh, and your phone number too, so I can call you with the info.

And your credit card number, please and thank you. lol

i'm starting to think you think too much about money n who paid how much for what and all that. 1st the ring... who cares if she has a cz, why do you need to impress anyone else or lie if someone asks if it's real? n why is it really anyone else's business what anyone else paid for their house? :thinking: maybe your neighbor's brother is in real estate and waived his commission, there are a lot of variables. "keep up with the jonses itis" will just make you miserable. there are more important things in life then who's gf has the biggest diamond etc.

Do you know the real estate company that sold him his house- that would make it easier.

i'm starting to think you think too much about money n who paid how much for what and all that. 1st the ring... who cares if she has a cz, why do you need to impress anyone else or lie if someone asks if it's real? n why is it really anyone else's business what anyone else paid for their house? :thinking: maybe your neighbor's brother is in real estate and waived his commission, there are a lot of variables. "keep up with the jonses itis" will just make you miserable. there are more important things in life then who's gf has the biggest diamond etc.
You are soooo totally right ... penis size is always first and foremost.

IML Gear Cream!
not really. :dont: i dare him to ask his neighbor how big his johnson is.... :lol:

Cause he's a shoe salesman....

Mind your own business you ninny....

Walk over while they aren't there with gasoline in one hand and a lighter in the other......douse home with gas, light fluid with lighter, let it burn good and then call 911. You'll find out how much it's worth when you get the bill....

If it makes you feel better Doublebase it sounds like you have more money than me. :(

If it makes you feel better our home is worth a million dollars....

I like money. I like talking about it. I like knowing how much people are paid and how much they paid for their assets. I want to know how much they paid because I bought my home from the builder and they bought theirs from a realtor. I know the realtor paid close to 300K for the place and was sitting on it for a little over a year. I'm curious as to how much he sold it for.

Back