• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best thing that EVER happened to dieters!!

DrnkMnky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cutting can be a pain for alot of people. Although, I can stick to a strict diet, I find that I have more cheat meals than I probably should. But, Healthy Cheat Foods has helped me immensely from straying, and have allowed me to keep on track.

Here is some info on the products they offer:

Pancake Mix
Each serving is 5 pancakes and contains 40 g protein, 40 g carbs, 10 g fiber, and 10 g fats for a 40/40/20 breakdown.

Ingrediants:
Whey Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Flour, Steel Cut Oats, Barley Flour, Oat Flour, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Vital Wheat Gluten, Milled Flax Seed, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sucralose

These taste absolutely amazing with a great nutritional profile. I eat these everyday with sugar free syrup or jam.

PB Cookie Mix
For these 2 cookies equal 9 g protien and carbs and 2 g fats for 40/40/20.

Ingrediants:
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, BROWN RICE FLOUR, , BARLEY FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, HYDROLIZED WHEAT GLUTEN, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, MILLED FLAX SEED, DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR, STEEL CUT OATS, SUCRALOSE

I eat these alot at work, because they are convenient and better profile than any protein bar.

Last edited:
_where_ do you get these!?

tell me quickly before i scarf down a snickers!!

Back