• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alec Baldwin Message For His Daughter

What the fuck? That guy is a prick. Is poor daughter is definitely going to have issues.

All I can think of is...

baldwin.jpg

AWEC BAWDWIN!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I am in no way condoning what he said, or how he said it, but there is much more to it than what we know. And I think his ex-wife is just as bad for leaking that out to the media.

He is a prick plain and simple. There is no way to justify him talking to his daughter like that. I also noticed that he didn't know how old she was. Sounds like he is really playing a part in her life.

My dad has lost his cool before too and said some fucked up shit, so I know what that feels like. Now don't get me wrong, I love my parents, and I understand they make mistakes too, but children that young her still developing as people, and being treated like that can warp a kid.

He is a prick plain and simple. There is no way to justify him talking to his daughter like that. I also noticed that he didn't know how old she was. Sounds like he is really playing a part in her life.

I did not try to justify what he said, I simply stated there is more to the story then we know about.

He can't play a bigger part in her life, that is why he is upset, there are specific visitation rules in place by the court and his wife is making things even more difficult for him.

I did not try to justify what he said, I simply stated there is more to the story then we know about.

He can't play a bigger part in her life, that is why he is upset, there are specific visitation rules in place by the court and his wife is making things even more difficult for him.

I know you weren't trying to justify it. I just think that if he deals with his anger by taking it out on is own kid, maybe he shouldn't play a part in her life.

I know you weren't trying to justify it. I just think that if he deals with his anger by taking it out on is own kid, maybe he shouldn't play a part in her life.

yes his anger was misdirected and his voice mail was completely out of line.

Second chapter to the story...

Here is him ranting at his daughter....

ALEC BALDWIN IS A GREAT GUY - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Here is the next chapter of the story!

Alec Baldwin Explains Himself on the Web

Apr 20, 5:59 PM (ET)

By SANDY COHEN

LOS ANGELES (AP) - As Alec Baldwin's angry words to his daughter were being broadcast around the world, the 49-year-old actor explained himself Friday on his Web site.

"Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child," he wrote. "I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case."

A voicemail Baldwin left for his 11-year-old daughter, in which he can be heard calling her "a rude, thoughtless little pig," was published Thursday by celebrity news site TMZ.com.

Baldwin and his ex-wife, Kim Basinger, have been engaged in bitter custody disputes over their daughter, Ireland, since the couple divorced in 2002.

"In such public cases, your opponents attempt to take a picture of you on your worst day and insist that this is who you are as a person," Baldwin wrote. "Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room."

Meanwhile, Baldwin's attorney, Vicki Greene, said she filed a Superior Court order Friday "to determine how the tape got leaked and to determine whether actions should be taken against Kim Basinger, or her attorneys, or Harvey Levin (who runs TMZ.com) and anybody else associated with the leaking of the tape and the violation of the court orders to keep the proceedings closed."

In a letter Greene sent to Levin Thursday included in the court order, the attorney said she called Levin at 12:30 p.m. that day after learning he intended to go public with the tape.

"I cautioned you against taking any action, especially when what you disclosed to me could only have been obtained from an improper source, was sealed by the Court and should not be in your possession, let alone disclosed to the public," she said in the letter.

Levin told The Associated Press on Friday that he obtained the tape legally.

"I'm not going to talk about sources. I'm not going to say who we obtained it from," he said. "We obtained this legally. We discussed it, and felt it was an important story, and published it. If she disagrees, that's her opinion."

Greene told TV's "The Insider" that "anyone involved in this case should want to protect Ireland, so whatever happened was either intentional, reckless or negligent."

The matter is set for a hearing June 5, Greene said.

Basinger's attorney, Neal Hersh, weighed in on the family saga Friday on TMZ.com.

"I am concerned that Mr. Baldwin's recent statement, wherein he attempts to shift responsibility to Kim and her lawyers for his issues with Ireland, shows just how out of touch he is with the reality and gravity of the situation," Hersh said.

Basinger's spokeswoman had no comment Friday.

IML Gear Cream!
Alec Baldwin is an evil piece of shit. I rest my case.

Ok, first off we don't know the whole story. Second off, they make 12 year old girls a hell of a lot smarter and a lot bitchier that they made em 20 years ago. I'm willing to bet this little girl is the Devil in pigtails and Alec was pushed over the edge. I think it's absolutely outrageous that people have a problem with the way he's talking to his own daughter. Sure it's a little harsh, but boo fucking hoo. First you can't spank them, and now you can't reprimand them!?!?! Releasing this message to the media is obviously a Kim Basinger ploy to make Alec look bad right before their CUSTODY HEARING on June 5th. Talk about knee jerk reactions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok, first off we don't know the whole story. Second off, they make 12 year old girls a hell of a lot smarter and a lot bitchier that they made em 20 years ago. I'm willing to bet this little girl is the Devil in pigtails and Alec was pushed over the edge. I think it's absolutely outrageous that people have a problem with the way he's talking to his own daughter. Sure it's a little harsh, but boo fucking hoo. First you can't spank them, and now you can't reprimand them!?!?! Releasing this message is obviously a Kim Basinger ploy to make Alec look bad right before their CUSTODY HEARING on May 5th. Talk about knee jerk reactions. :rolleyes:

So her mom is a bitch and her dad is a prick. Yeah, this girl should turn out just fine.

You know this for a fact What has she been doing?

I know as much as we all know for a fact that Alec Baldwin is just an asshole that likes to go off on his daughter for no reason....

We don't have the whole story, and I'm pretty sure Alec's people weren't the ones who made this public.

He's an a-hole. Big deal.. :shrug:

Who gives a shit. It has no impact on me.

if the kid was supposed to be available to take his call at a certain time and repeatedly wasn't there he was probably frustrated and hurt. at 12 you should be a more decent, responsible, and thoughtful person than what this child's mother has taught her to be. at 12 the child should also have a conscience and some character of her own and at 12 is responsible for her own behavior.

and just what i wonder was precious Ireland's punishment for repeatedly being a pathetic little jerk to her dad? even kids shouldn't be assholes. if it was one or two missed calls he prob wouldn't have lost it. it's a continuing thing and the guy has to go to friggin court all the time to make the conceited twat mom follow court orders she never follows? i'm sure we'd all be perfectly composed in the situation ourselves. not.

and if two 9 yr old boys are having a sleep over do not kid yourself into thinking they will just fall asleep before 3:19am :lol:

The news channels needed something to talk about so his daddy of the year award winning tirade earned him some press time. He's a dick. An egotistical child abusing dick. But he is a rich egotistical dick, so his poor abused little girl will prolly get over it and just go on spending his money like the next Paris Hilton.

The news channels needed something to talk about so his daddy of the year award winning tirade earned him some press time. He's a dick. An egotistical child abusing dick. But he is a rich egotistical dick, so his poor abused little girl will prolly get over it and just go on spending his money like the next Paris Hilton.

Child abusing?

He's beat her before?

if the kid was supposed to be available to take his call at a certain time and repeatedly wasn't there he was probably frustrated and hurt. at 12 you should be a more decent, responsible, and thoughtful person than what this child's mother has taught her to be. at 12 the child should also have a conscience and some character of her own and at 12 is responsible for her own behavior.

and just what i wonder was precious Ireland's punishment for repeatedly being a pathetic little jerk to her dad? even kids shouldn't be assholes. if it was one or two missed calls he prob wouldn't have lost it. it's a continuing thing and the guy has to go to friggin court all the time to make the conceited twat mom follow court orders she never follows? i'm sure we'd all be perfectly composed in the situation ourselves. not.

:clapping:

Exactly.

Child abusing?

He's beat her before?

If you think verbal abuse isn't just as bad as physical, you would be wrong. To some, verbal is much worse, and does more long term damage.

If you think verbal abuse isn't just as bad as physical, you would be wrong. To some, verbal is much worse, and does more long term damage.

That's is if he does it all the time, and usually it's alcohol induced. We have no proof this is an ongoing thing. If it was, why is this the first time we're hearing about it? Oh yeah that's right, there is a custody hearing coming up..

You can call him an asshole all you want, but to call him a child abuser based solely on that phone call is waaaay off base.

Pretty soon it will be illegal to be a parent in the USA.

Back