• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Phenibut

samat631

sammy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this stuff seriously helps me sleep. and great for social anxiety too which has always been a big problem for me. is the fda eyeing this product and considering taking it off the market?

Not that I've ever heard of. Phenibut is a nootropic. Have you ever tried GABA? That's what I prefer.

if they take it off there are precription drugs that will do it better so don't worry. If it works for you keep it up its a lot cheaper then the stuff i take. gaba didn't do shit for me

Last edited:
Each nootropic works differently for each person.

I have used gaba many times, I just gotta make sure I dont take too much cuz last time I did I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It left me breathless for a minute or two but thats common with taking too much gaba. I havent tried the phenibut, what is it?

I've used a gram or two a few tiems I didn't experience much in terms of effects. But the next day it always felt like I had a hangover and it would last until the end of the next day.

I also tried GABA and didnt get any positive effects, just a flushed/warming feeling. The phenibut, once i found my fitting dose between 3-4 grams, is great. It takes about an hour or more to take full effect but once it does i definitely notice a little buzz. But i have to make sure i drink tons of water and eat something or else i will also get that hangover feeling and upset stomach the next morning. If used correctly it can be fun. Some compare phenibut to a valium feeling.

people compare it to valium? ive tried valium this seems different. what other prescription meds are out there that work like this?

Back