• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

summer cycle

djohnson143

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok im looking for some suggestions for a summer cycle but dont want to go to crazy.

I have only done one and that was just test cyp, which is what everyone suggested.

I was thinking of running some armidex with some cyp, and an anavar oral

1-10 cyp 500mgs per week
1-4 anvar not sure of the exact dose.

The reason why I was thinking cyp cause I know everyone is going to say im going to bloat is that i hate the injections and dont want to have to go EOD. Also I want to do tren but am afraid that it will hurt my cardio.

Any feedback will be much appreciated, o yeah here are my stats

I am 5'9
was 225 now about 205
10-12% now

I have been dieting for like 8weeks wanted to get my bf down before I did anything.

Weeks
1-12 Test Cyp 500 mg/wk
1-6 Anavar 60 mg/day (in 3 doses of 20mg)
3-13 Arimidex 125-250 mcg/day

I'd throw in hCG weeks 2-14 at ~500-700 iu/wk.

What are your plans for gyno prevention and post cycle therapy?

Ok im looking for some suggestions for a summer cycle but dont want to go to crazy.

I have only done one and that was just test cyp, which is what everyone suggested.

I was thinking of running some armidex with some cyp, and an anavar oral

1-10 cyp 500mgs per week
1-4 anvar not sure of the exact dose.

The reason why I was thinking cyp cause I know everyone is going to say im going to bloat is that i hate the injections and dont want to have to go EOD. Also I want to do tren but am afraid that it will hurt my cardio.

Any feedback will be much appreciated, o yeah here are my stats

I am 5'9
was 225 now about 205
10-12% now

I have been dieting for like 8weeks wanted to get my bf down before I did anything.

I don't know why tren would hurt your cardio please school me on that.

I don't know why tren would hurt your cardio please school me on that.

It's a very common side with tren.

I was also thinking that instead of anavar going with OT

let me know what you think since I think that I would get better gains from the OT.

O yeah thanks for the input so far pirate

pct I was thinking nolva and hcg, but I was doing some reading on aromisin (sp?) didnt know if that would be a better route.

Aromasin is a better aromatase inhibitor than arimidex, in my opinion. If you chose to use that in place of arimidex, use it at 12.5-25 mg/day.

I like OT, alot. 40-60 mg/day is a good dose. Pumps start to get pretty intense after a few weeks, so I usually have to lower the dose when the test starts peaking.

hCG should be used during the cycle, but NOT during pct.

allright good shit on the info pirate you always do a great job with giving me info much appreciated.

im going to go with the OT and the aromasin/hcg, then nolva pct let me know what you think.

Back