• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should I just be honest with them..

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
and tell them that I do not want to hang out with you tonight. I just want to smoke some pot and unwind. I do not want to go see spiderman 3. I want to blaze up and sit in my room and laugh at shit on ebaums.

Then I got other friends begging me to play disk gold with them Monday. Well Sunday I have to go to a clients home and do some more computer work for him, so Sunday is shot. Then Monday would be my first day off in about 6 months, so I don't want to play diskgolf Monday. I just want to smoke weed all day and chill.

I need some KelJu time god damn it, and everybody is making me feel guilty for blowing them off to be by myself. I love by myself time. I can reflect upon any memories, dreams, and predictions I ever had. There is a playland in my head.

and tell them that I do not want to hang out with you tonight. I just want to smoke some pot and unwind. I do not want to go see spiderman 3. I want to blaze up and sit in my room and laugh at shit on ebaums.

Then I got other friends begging me to play disk gold with them Monday. Well Sunday I have to go to a clients home and do some more computer work for him, so Sunday is shot. Then Monday would be my first day off in about 6 months, so I don't want to play diskgolf Monday. I just want to smoke weed all day and chill.

I need some KelJu time god damn it, and everybody is making me feel guilty for blowing them off to be by myself. I love by myself time. I can reflect upon any memories, dreams, and predictions I ever had. There is a playland in my head.
I sooo totally need my own space. If I don't get it I get psycho and hurt others. Some people are just not wired up like that so they cannot really understand. Offer no BS excuses ... just tell the people around you that you need to unwind and chill out with some private time. A FRIEND will cut you slack ... the rest don't matter.

Besides ... you worked hard for this so indulge your self!!!

I feel you KelJu, i've been in that position so many times. Most of the time, i very much rather spend time alone and do things i enjoy doing by myself rather than go out with a group of friends. I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert.

In most cases, my friends understand but there are quite a few who are very pushy and blow it out of proportion thinking that i don't like hanging out with them and assume that i come up with excuses. I used to go the BS route but now i straight up tell them how i feel and it seems to have worked so far.

cannabis is fun I love it shit i went to humboldt state. But some people become very isolated or just start hanging out with people who smoke. thing i don't like is how thee next day your head is cloudy after a strong indica. everyonce in awhile is fine for me but like a lot of things it varies from person to person. I have a frienf who was a math major and she would be baked all day and still get a A's in all her classes. While when Im high all iwant to do is eat, listen to music, and play video games. you do have a mood disorder so you got to do what is in the best intrest for yourself:D

if i'm around even people i really like too long i eventually am stifling the urge to just say "ok, that's enough. go now." the busier my schedule the more i feel like a pressure cooker overdue to have the lid removed. happiness is down time with a dead phone and the bottom floor doorway locked so no one can even knock on my door.

Good thing all of my friends smoke pot I guess...

It shouldn't be a big deal at all. Just tell them no?
Its not like you have to hold their hands, I don't see why it's any sort of big deal.

Good thing all of my friends smoke pot I guess...

It shouldn't be a big deal at all. Just tell them no?
Its not like you have to hold their hands, I don't see why it's any sort of big deal.

I don't know man. I try to be accommodating to all of my friends, so I feel bad when I have to tell someone that I do not want to hang out with them right now.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know man. I try to be accommodating to all of my friends, so I feel bad when I have to tell someone that I do not want to hang out with them right now.

Yea i know what you mean...Everytime my friend calls and asks if I want to go to the hookah lounge with him..and I say no, I feel like i let him down.

So i see where you're coming from....but just explain your reasons and you should be all good.

Tell them you're on the rag and that you feel bloated and unattractive.

Like BoneCrusher said, it's always wise to make sure you give yourself alone-time.

Ive been on both sides of the fence. I do find myself being alone more than having the urge to go out n about, however, Ill bet most of my friends would NEVER expect that unless they counted the days.

On the days I want to do shit, yeah Ill give my friends hell if they dont go out. Ill even be nasty to them later on when the shoe is on the other foot. After a week, all that aggression is erased though. It seems both parties learn to be on their A-game at the same time or segragation occurs.

On the other hand, if my friends dont want to go out and I do, then I go out. I want to have some fun, not lay around in bed another fucking night. My friends arent going to have fun for me, now are they? I am in charge of my own fun, so fuck the "debbie downers."

Bottom line, look at the availability. Is tonight a good night to go out? Meaning, you have no reason to wake up early tomorrow, you want some pussy, your friends will be busy the rest of the week, etc.

You can always get high when you get home....

Ive been on both sides of the fence. I do find myself being alone more than having the urge to go out n about, however, Ill bet most of my friends would NEVER expect that unless they counted the days.

On the days I want to do shit, yeah Ill give my friends hell if they dont go out. Ill even be nasty to them later on when the shoe is on the other foot. After a week, all that aggression is erased though. It seems both parties learn to be on their A-game at the same time or segragation occurs.

On the other hand, if my friends dont want to go out and I do, then I go out. I want to have some fun, not lay around in bed another fucking night. My friends arent going to have fun for me, now are they? I am in charge of my own fun, so fuck the "debbie downers."

Bottom line, look at the availability. Is tonight a good night to go out? Meaning, you have no reason to wake up early tomorrow, you want some pussy, your friends will be busy the rest of the week, etc.

You can always get high when you get home....

Wise words from a wise man.

Take acid with your pot and when they see you, they'll tell you to stay at home.

If not, Spiderman will take on a whole new meaning......

my real friends accept me as i am. if i don't feel like socializing for months they know it's just my way and they never give me any attitude. my kids are pretty good at setting their own comfort limits with their friends too. the moment i'm pushed or manipulated by someone with a vampiric need for attention i forget them.

So what did you end up doing?

Got stoned and went and saw spiderman with my friends. I didn't like the movie, I knew I wouldn't like the movie so it was a waste of 3 hours. So I caved with one group of friends, but I will be blowing off the ones who are trying to get me to play diskgolf on Monday. Fuck that, I am not doing that tomorrow. I got so much DOMs in my legs I can barely walk up stairs.

My friends know that if I do go out with them I will just suddenly disappear, I used to call it going on a journey....sometimes they would follow and we would end up in a back alley bar with a karaoke machine, 2 drunk old men and pretty empty, we would then turn it into a free for all fun fest, taking over the bar from the little Korean lady who only knew how to make 3 different drinks or if they didn't follow I would wander the streets just digging the people and stopping off at bars along the way to refill my buzz tank, sometimes I'd end up sitting on a bench by the beach with a cocktail I'd snuck out of some club or bar just watching people until 3 or 4 in the morning, then my friends would find me along the way and sit with me or drag me home take some bong rips and pass out for the next days all day party....If on the rare occasion I do go out now I still do the wandering off thing, just not until so late and I usually end up walking the mile home just running thoughts through my head the whole way.....

Back