• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tendonitis prevention?

Nate K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got quadriceps tendonitis from rehab, not tendonitis rehab.
How do I make sure this doesn't happen again?

Tendonitis is just inflammation of the tendon. May be caused by many factors, overuse being the greatest. You might have alignment issues, or certain muscular imbalances which place greater stress on a specific tendon than need be. In the shoulders you have impingement.

No one can really tell you how to prevent tendonitis as it requires a proper assessment by a qualified professional, in person.

For now rest, ice and NSAIDs if you want to treat it, then talk to whoever set up your rehab program and figure out why it gave you quad tendonitis.

Tendonitis is just inflammation of the tendon. May be caused by many factors, overuse being the greatest. You might have alignment issues, or certain muscular imbalances which place greater stress on a specific tendon than need be. In the shoulders you have impingement.

No one can really tell you how to prevent tendonitis as it requires a proper assessment by a qualified professional, in person.

For now rest, ice and NSAIDs if you want to treat it, then talk to whoever set up your rehab program and figure out why it gave you quad tendonitis.

It gave me quad tendonitis because it is one-leg squats, mini-pistol squat, lunges, and more. I was doing it almost every day. I think I was being to intense with it and he was used to dealing with old people. He said do it up to 3x a day and 3 sets of each exercise and like 30 reps but I was using too much range in motion to do that.
Do NSAIDs really help healing time at all?

For me, i seemed to be far less susceptible to tendonitis after i started taking Glucosamine Sulphate and Fish Oils (used to get it really bad in the elbows).

For me, i seemed to be far less susceptible to tendonitis after i started taking Glucosamine Sulphate and Fish Oils (used to get it really bad in the elbows).

Gazzy also makes sure to get prostate exams on a regular basis. Not because he needs them but because he really likes them. :thumb:

Gazzy also makes sure to get prostate exams on a regular basis. Not because he needs them but because he really likes them. :thumb:

It helps tendonitis!

Fish oil is a must. I started taking cissus and some elbow discomfort went away afterwards.

Both of them are proven anti-inflammatories so that would make sense and is good advice for anybody who does anything active on a regular basis.

Back