• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Beef appreciation thread.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You can start this thread with a 12oz piece of top sirloin

Then we cut up some veggies and put them in a strainer over a boiling pot of water

Then we start the steak on the Foreman Griller

Total cook time for a perfect meal is 15 minutes, and all dishes I used have already been washed.

I fucking love beef with a vengeance. Beef is my favorite protein source. Yeah yeah yeah, I know it isn't as healthy as fish or chicken, but fuck it, it has the protein I need and it taste great.

I don't eat mammalian flesh, only birds and fish......I prefer a chicken filets sliced thin, tenderized with a mallet, marinaded in a variety of herbs and spices, and then slow baked to perfection....with broiled herb/spiced veggies lightly brushed with olive oil on the side.......

Beef is more anabolic than chicken.

Beef is more anabolic than chicken.
Chickens don't jump over the moon either, therefore they are safe for me to eat especially since I am an lunatic, anything that has been so near to the Luna ticks me off.....or some how or other.....:wacko:

Lunatic=moontic=mootic=moo=cow!!!!!!!!!!

Steak is number uno on my list of meat, chicken is number two. I love stir fry with steak, it's a great combo!

I love steak, but why didn't you trim the fat on the side?

I typically have it for breakfast with egg whites and oatmeal for carbs. Sometimes i'll skip the egg whites and have whey w/my oatmeal (i eat oatmeal raw). Or some weeks i'll feel like i'm getting too small so i'll just eat steak, egg whites, whey, oatmeal (double portion that usual). A breakfast like that sets me up for the whole day.

I also like to make steak and shrimp with a Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce+seltzer. Cook steak/shrimp until almost ready (i like mine rare/med-rare) the mix some BBQ sauce with a bit of seltzer and pour over the steak/shrimp combo, reduce sauce a bit and eat.

You can start this thread with a 12oz piece of top sirloin

Then we cut up some veggies and put them in a strainer over a boiling pot of water

Then we start the steak on the Foreman Griller

Total cook time for a perfect meal is 15 minutes, and all dishes I used have already been washed.

I fucking love beef with a vengeance. Beef is my favorite protein source. Yeah yeah yeah, I know it isn't as healthy as fish or chicken, but fuck it, it has the protein I need and it taste great.
Beef isn't UNHEALTHY if you remove and/or don't eat the fatty parts. Avoid the fat and grizzle ... you are eating healthy.

Back