• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca & Var only cycle

dickMan07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First cycle was TestE 500, EQ 600, Var 80, Dbol 25. And now 1 month out of pct my hair is still falling!

So for my second cycle I plan to use Deca & Var only
Weeks (1-12) Deca 400
Weeks (1-5) / (10-13) Var 80
Week (14-17) Nolva - 40,40,20,20
Week (14-16) Clomid - 100,50,50

I guess i'll get the deca dick, but anyways i hardly have sex so it doesn't matter to me..

Another option is: //but i'm not sure if i can trust the proscar to do a 100% job of preventing any hair fall.

Week (1-12) Test 500
Week (1- 3months+) Proscar 1.25
Week (1-6) Var 80
Ldex (1-12) 0.5
Week (14-17) Nolva - 40,40,20,20
Week (14-16) Clomid - 100,50,50

Proscar (Finestride) works well for most!

If you worried about "Deca dick" (which does'nt happen to everyone) then why not try EQ (Boldenone) for you next cycle?!

If your looking for more gains than Var then Boldenone and Turanabol may be a good choice.

You shouldn't have too much problem with hair loss with those and may not even need the Proscar.

AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Deca dick isn't the only reason you should run test with deca. Also, don't run proscar with deca, or it cause actually excellerate hair loss.

I used var in my last cycle, and wow, this drug is amazing! The strength gains were just amazing. Of course my cholostrol got messed up really bad though.

I'm not worried about decadick since i never use my dick anyways!

I used eq last time, didn't like it. Could have got the same, if not betr gains using test itself. I was looking into tbol too to jumpstart the cycle & use the var at the end (last 5-6 weeks).

ok i've decided to go with test @750/wk, so is 1.25mg of Finestride enough, given that i already have hair issues or should i bump the dosage up a bit?

Also the var i'm getting is25mg/tab, so can't make it 80 - either 75 or 90. Last cycle i did 80 - felt awesome. Will 90 be ok or go down to 75?

btw I didn't give my stats: 23, 170, 5'5, around 10-14% bf (approx)

Last edited:
75 mg var is plenty. I use 60 mg split in three doses.

On that much test, I'd go with 2-3 mg of finasteride/day.

Dutasteride works like finasteride, but much better. I recommend it over finasteride.

Back