• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

He deserved this beating....

I'm sorry, but the renegade cops that did that to him should be hung right along side of him.

Fuck police that think they have a right to take the justice system into their own hands. Fuck this makes me angry.

Sure that kid deserves to fry and rot in jail for what he did, but by no means are the pussy cops that beat him to a pulp heroes. They are scum and don't deserve to carry a shield.

manic made the point jumping from that high your knees can come up and bash you in the face. it's possible he landed in a way that caused some damage so people can't just assume the cops beat him that bad.

manic made the point jumping from that high your knees can come up and bash you in the face. it's possible he landed in a way that caused some damage so people can't just assume the cops beat him that bad.

I hope that's the case.

my only hope is that he gets ass raped every night before he goes to bed. What a waste of a human being

my hope is someone sees the frigging light n stops making us pay to provide these lost causes with everything they need for 50+ years.

poor guy huh? How about the other poor guy who was doing his goddamn job when he was killed by this piece of shit?

I'm sorry, but the renegade cops that did that to him should be hung right along side of him.

Fuck police that think they have a right to take the justice system into their own hands. Fuck this makes me angry.

Sure that kid deserves to fry and rot in jail for what he did, but by no means are the pussy cops that beat him to a pulp heroes. They are scum and don't deserve to carry a shield.
While I am no fan of the police he did shoot the cop in the face...these guys are like brothers.

poor guy huh? How about the other poor guy who was doing his goddamn job when he was killed by this piece of shit?

Let the justice system decide his fate, not some fuckhead vigilante cop with a chip on his shoulder.

IML Gear Cream!
While I am no fan of the police he did shoot the cop in the face...these guys are like brothers.

The old lady's family would have been locked up if they sought revenge on this kid, what makes a cop any different?

What would you do if a brother like figure in your life was killed like this and you had an opportunity to seek your own justice?

The old lady's family would have been locked up if they sought revenge on this kid, what makes a cop any different?
I'm pretty sure they don't feel sorry for this scab, I know of a case where this man was caught molesting his son....the cops looked the other way when the victoms father took a couple of swings at the perv.

Trust me, I don't care for cops too much but if someone killed or hurt my friend or family and I had the chance to get a shot I wouldn't hesitate.

What would you do if it was someone close to you?

Well, I'm unsure of how he got that way but I at least know about the cop getting shot in the face! Life wt/ parole. I wonder how BIG of a man he'll be in prison. He's not only going to have to worry about the others but the guards as well!

Let the justice system decide his fate.

It looks like it did :paddle:

Cops have a shitty job, they deal with the worst people, but aren't expected to have human reactions when a friend of theirs is shot in the face. Criminals have more rights than anyone nowadays.

What would you do if it was someone close to you?

I would kill them, but I'm not a cop.

Cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard, well they should be considering how they treat "civilians" like lower forms of life around here.

Wearing that badge is a privilege, and if you can't control some of your "human reactions" better than Joe Schmoe, what good are you? I have absolutely zero trust or faith in someone that is supposed to police against wrong, but can't control him/herself from doing wrong themselves. Fuck that shit.

As an officer of the law you should be held MORE accountable for your actions, not less.

IMO, some cops are good, some cops are bad. I think this douche got what he deserved, but the cops who did it should be removed from the force. I guess I, too, hold the cops to a higher standard, because if the victim's family did it I would have no problem with it. Fucked up, huh?

The kid deserved the beating in my opinion. He's a waste of space and shouldn't be breathing the same air that I do.

Way to go cops! If only you would let me drink and not be on my ass all the time, you lousy bastids.

I would kill them, but I'm not a cop.

Cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard, well they should be considering how they treat "civilians" like lower forms of life around here.

Wearing that badge is a privilege, and if you can't control some of your "human reactions" better than Joe Schmoe, what good are you? I have absolutely zero trust or faith in someone that is supposed to police against wrong, but can't control him/herself from doing wrong themselves. Fuck that shit.

As an officer of the law you should be held MORE accountable for your actions, not less.

No, i actually agree with this.

People say that cops are real people too and have their own emotions, and yes thats true. But when they put on that uniform they are the personification of the written law, and their only duty is to uphold that law.

Tough as it is, thats the truth of it.

Now before anybody flames me - NO I PERSONALLY COULD NOT DO IT. I admit im nowhere near strong enough to be able to do what they do, or what ive said they should be like. Ill freely admit that. I have an overwhelming respect for anybody in the services - Police, Fire, Army, Medical. They have the most difficult jobs in the world, period. Thats why they need to be the elite of the human race - they cant be "human" and do their jobs at the same time, otherwise stuff like these beatings happen.

I still can't believe the media takes the shitfuck's side when he SHOT A COP in front of dozens of people. Times like this when the American media-mind truly disgusts me.

The entire piece was sympathyzing for the criminal! Whether the police should or should not have beat him, I'm more concerned with this twisted perspective.

Disgusting.

The entire piece was sympathyzing for the criminal! Whether the police should or should not have beat him, I'm more concerned with this twisted perspective.

The cops are criminals at that point too. Instead of just doing their jobs, they felt it necessary to go above/against the law, and beat the living fuck out of someone. By doing this, it sends an instant message to me that the very people assigned to protect us have very little faith in the system that employs them, and gives me very little faith in both. This isn't the middle east in biblical times, "Eye for eye" bullshit.

This is the 21st century.

I think that it's sending a worse message that you guys think it's perfectly fine for the cops to beat the shit out of someone because one of their friends were killed. Guess what? It's called an occupational hazard. They know damn well before signing up this is a possibility, and are hired under the assumption that they won't do something like this.

Fuck all power abusing cops that think they are the law. Sorry buddy you just enforce it. Now go eat some donuts.

It wasn't enough.

The cops are criminals at that point too. Instead of just doing their jobs, they felt it necessary to go above/against the law, and beat the living fuck out of someone. By doing this, it sends an instant message to me that the very people assigned to protect us have very little faith in the system that employs them, and gives me very little faith in both. This isn't the middle east in biblical times, "Eye for eye" bullshit.

This is the 21st century.

I think that it's sending a worse message that you guys think it's perfectly fine for the cops to beat the shit out of someone because one of their friends were killed. Guess what? It's called an occupational hazard. They know damn well before signing up this is a possibility, and are hired under the assumption that they won't do something like this.

Fuck all power abusing cops that think they are the law. Sorry buddy you just enforce it. Now go eat some donuts.

I wasn't arguing that it was right of the policemen, I am just sickening that they think beating the shit out of a murder is worse than that murderer shooting someone in cold blood. I think killing someone is more dispicible then beating someone - on a level of humanity.

It's not cops. It's people that abuse their power that I despise.

Unfortunately, most people's best chance to witness it is by a cop, and stories like this are prime examples.

I wasn't arguing that it was right of the policemen, I am just sickening that they think beating the shit out of a murder is worse than that murderer shooting someone in cold blood. I think killing someone is more dispicible then beating someone - on a level of humanity.

They never said that. Not once.

What they did say though is that his treatment was inhumane. Which it was.

Back