• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maxim's 2007 Hot 100

Yeah cause Lindsay Lohan should be number 1 :rolleyes:

This list is BS. Avril Lavigne (sp?) #15? About 80 of the 85 behind her are hotter.

The only thing they got right is putting Eva x 2 in the top 10.

Nice post, I will take a look thru when I have more free time. Taking a quick glance at the top 20, wtf is Cameron Diaz doing up there? This ain't 1990! Ashley Simpson and Avril Lavigne? Give me a fucking break. Lindsay Lohan doesn't belong anywhere on that list. The top 20 needs some serious rearranging.. I'll do it when I have more time.

lol Lohan #1. I like Eva Mendes as number 7. She is gorgeous.

there are a lot of "who?" in there. n a few "wtf"s as well.

the prettiest girl in the world is Joanna Krupa
she is #1
Is she on the list? my school blocked it

the prettiest girl in the world is Joanna Krupa
she is #1
Is she on the list? my school blocked it
Wow.. you have great taste in women.. she is one of my favorites.

i bought a playboy of her just because I'm jealous HA

WHATTTT
cameron McHorse Diaz beat her?

I have always though Maxim's taste is women was flawed, not to mention, when they do get it right, they put these hot women in the shittiest clothes. Seriously, if youre going to show some curves or skin, there are PLENTY of other skimpy outfits to put them in, plus I dont like the "sweaty, greasy" look.

Also, whats the obsession with boney girls? Yeah, Id fuck them, but Id hardly call a skinny girl hot. Yes, I really mean that.

Back