• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What about you? Can you fuck her?

I have gotten her pants half off about 5 times and the bitch wants to go to sleep!

Don't let her drink so much.

I took her lingerie shopping and she didn't like the one I picked out. Then we go to a club and she gets us kicked out after she slaps a guy. THEN all she wants to do is ride the roller coaster at the amusement park. What an attention whore. I did nail her once though.

Bitch got too drunk and ditched me. Fuck, how else you meant to take advantage of unless she is pissed up.

Dammit. She just necked a whole bottle of something, climbed over the table at me...i thought i was in.

Then the bitch falls asleep. Where is the "Take advantage of her while she's passed out." option!??!!

i want a walk through!

Ya, this game is pissing me off

I tried like 100 times and only got laid once. I can get through the intro, dance, dinner and swimming easy. Once it's in the hot tub or doing whatever the bottle lands on (spin the bottle for those who haven't reached this point), she starts to be a total bitch

IML Gear Cream!
i havent got laid once!

i havent got laid once!

If you were the girl in that game, how would you go about the night in chronological order until you hit the bed? Also, what would the guy do to make you say "it's time to for you to leave"?

oh hell i dont know haha

If you were the girl in that game, how would you go about the night in chronological order until you hit the bed? Also, what would the guy do to make you say "it's time to for you to leave"?

I can't believe this is what its come to...but I am curious. :roflmao:

well
choose your option
sex in car
sex on couch
or sex in jacuzzi?

ive done them all haha

i dont know alot of things need to be considered
i really dont know

Dammit. She just necked a whole bottle of something, climbed over the table at me...i thought i was in.

Then the bitch falls asleep. Where is the "Take advantage of her while she's passed out." option!??!!

ROFL

I did and thought the same thing.
She passed out and I carried her to bed.
And I was like "SCOOOORE"

:rofl:

Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.

IML Gear Cream!
Scoring with this chick is harder then real life.

goodnight1.jpg

Kissing is great. But all this necking is making me tired. So I kiss you goodnight.
On a scale of 1 to 10, you get a 6.

:mad:

I cheated...I downloaded the game, and just watched the fucking gifs and the BJ gif.

The million dollar question is: if she were real, would you try THIS hard to bang her?

I've got better at home...

I dont need to shop, especially virtual shop

my gf got a blow job today.

I was wondering where Bigdyl had got to, but now I know, he's been hooked on this game for more than 2 weeks, and still has'nt slept or eaten.

Back