• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need info on best fat burning tips for area around belly button

gotda2handplus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey i have been doing cardio for about 30 minutes a night for a few weeks and i am pretty toned everywhere except for right around my belly button, does anybody have any tips for burning the fat around this area or perhaps some tips for my diet, although i tend to eat fairly clean i think

You can't stop reduce.

Meaning - you can't target specific areas to lose fat. Fat loss occurs throughout the entire body and your genetics also have some dictation in where you tend to lose/gain fat.

You need to keep cutting or reduce the cals even more. Better yet - go check in the diet and nutrition forum to make sure you are using an optimum diet to reach your goals.

You can't stop reduce.

Meaning - you can't target specific areas to lose fat. Fat loss occurs throughout the entire body and your genetics also have some dictation in where you tend to lose/gain fat.

You need to keep cutting or reduce the cals even more. Better yet - go check in the diet and nutrition forum to make sure you are using an optimum diet to reach your goals.

He means Spot reduce.
And yes it's true unfortunately. I have the same problem but around the chest/nipple area.

You just have to keep cutting. Make sure you do it smart and slow to keep LBM loss to a minimum. And just have patience.

spot...good call.

there is my dsylexia kicking in :nut:

Check out the diet & nutrition section. If you just think you are "eating clean," then there is probably quite a bit you can do to improve your diet. Are you lifting weights too?

yes i work out every night and do about 30 min of cardio a night as well after my weightlifting

Better for what?

edit: and wtf is up with the capitalization of each word?

cause i'm sceaming at your ass. no really what i was asking, should you use
free weights first or cardio.

i'mean screaming sorry i'm tired been working since yesterday

IML Gear Cream!
I'm certain a quick forum search will reveal all that you need to know. However, I think in order for anyone here to make an educated response, they need to know what your goals are.

Then again, I don't know anything.

cause i'm sceaming at your ass. no really what i was asking, should you use
free weights first or cardio.

It depends what your priority is. However, my general recommendation for what most people are looking for would be to do the resistance training first if you are going to do them in the same session.

Either way, something is being sacrificed.

Actually, I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that resistance training prior to cardiovascular exercise is detrimental to performance. However, I have seen evidence to the contrary. I'm not saying you aren't right, it just hasn't been proven via science to be true both ways.

I don't see how doing something before the other wouldn't have some impact on the latter exercise. Even if it's not detrimental, there still must be an impact.

I don't see how doing something before the other wouldn't have some impact on the latter exercise. Even if it's not detrimental, there still must be an impact.

Perhaps, even if it is only psychological. My point is that one is scientifically verifiable, while the other is currently not.

Back