• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

katt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Everyone around here usually goes camping, drinking, etc....

I have no plans - how about you?

Saturday night I'm going to my friend's band's "friends and family only reunion show" in Orlando. On Sunday I have a surprise birthday party to go to, and on Monday I'll be cruising the Intercoastal Waterways of South Florida on my friend's Grady White.

Best weekend I've had planned in months.... :)

Saturday night I'm going to my friend's band's "friends and family only reunion show" in Orlando. On Sunday I have a surprise birthday party to go to, and on Monday I'll be cruising the Intercoastal Waterways of South Florida on my friend's Grady White.

wow - I want your weekend

That's a lot better than what I'll be doing. :wacko:

I'm on call so no plans here :(

i'm not on call....but i am a loser......i am going no where.

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO! Ok, then how bout the 4 of us?

Don't forget June 9th is Sox/Dbacks :hot:

Woot! WOOT! Sox and Dbacks!!!

and then the week after that I get to present at ASU! Woot Woot!!

That is pull day. I will do some deads, pull downs, rows, curls then fire up the BBQ and char some flesh on the old flame pit.

Softball tourny. Imagine that huh? Softball tourny each and every weekend, only difference is this one is pretty big. Alot of money to be made! Looks like first place takes home about a grand.

keggerooni

tonight I have VIP to an anniversary party for IN magazine, tomorrow its UFC, sunday maybe camping at the dunes/4wheeling

Everyone around here usually goes camping, drinking, etc....

I have no plans - how about you?

Your "plans" sound like many Americans.

3-day weekend. Get drunk. Barbecue.

We should remember the functionally illiterate trash that ended up Iraq because they are so ignorant and stupid.

:callme:

Keg
Party.

Oh and it isn't even a long weekend here :D

Was gonna go to the Hamptons on Sunday for the day to get drunk and have dinner but money is lacking so i'll have to just sit around and do nothing or drink at home.

Back