• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Schwarzenegger training video

The best ever!

Pretty damn intense, is that Franco Columbo in the bad hair and mustache??

i dig on how he uses two bitches to sit on is back while he does donkey calf raises.

There'll never be anyone like him. I'm reading his book right now. It's cool to read about how intense his workouts were and then see the correlating videos.

The video would be much better without "music." I prefer to hear the sounds of the workout.

This video is sweet.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome video, its amazing how much that man has achieved in his life.

Ronnie ain't got shit on that! Hell, neither does Jay.

Ronnie ain't got shit on Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, Mike Mentzer and the other greats of that era either.

A lot of swinging and swaying on his back and shoulder movements. Obviously I'm not knocking Arnold, but why do you hear it is so bad to have momentum going in your lifts, yet you see the greatest doing it?

I was thinking the samething. Those shots of him swinging the weight are probably the last few reps of his sets.

A lot of BB's preach good form, but i've seen videos of Jay, Viator, Victor Martinez etc all training with sloppy form. I think we all cheat a little at some point or use less than brilliant form. However momentum can be a good tool for shocking a muscle. I've found this with cheat curls and calf raises etc.

I know I wasn't there - or even born - in that era, but you do get a warm nostalgic feeling looking at footage that old with athletes that good. Maybe it just reminds me of when I started lifting, who I was inspired by, who I wanted to look like as well as remembering the good people I've trained with over the years.

Boxy waist or not, Arnold was a legend.

I don't think that most people knew back then how harsh improper form could be on the body.

Just because Arnold, with his incredible genetics, got away with it, doesn't mean that you or I could.

Besides, maybe in that video he was "cheating" as part of a well thought-out routine. Using a little English from time-to-time is just as valid a training method as doing negatives or partials.

Back