• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CowPimp Picks Up Heavy Shit

IML Gear Cream!
Those strapless RDL's impress me. Incredible.

Awesome weights you're moving there, CP!

:eek: Nice complex too. Next program im starting ........... looking forward to wanting puke!

I'll second both of those.
Just wondering on your lateral raise external rotation if you'd mind explaining what RI60 means for a start and second if you'd mind posting a picture . What are you using for your resistence ???
Also a picture of the chains if you have one would be nice also. Sorry for the dicky question.. love those cable pull weights myself.. reminds me of good times;).

Blooming tianshi lotus.

soxmuscle
Thanks. I refuse to let myself use straps, hehe.

Blooming Lotus
RI60 is my rest interval: 60 seconds. I do need to get pictures up here again. I've had them in the past, but take them down and redo them periodically. It has just kind of slipped my mind. There are a couple on myspace in the link in my signature, but not of my physique.

Lol @ Del and manga ( :wacko: :) ) but I couldn't find the ones you meant. I guess i'll just wait. i might get banned here before that but pls do if you get the chance because I 'll find a way to come back and check them out anyway. Thanks CP. 'preciate it;).

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Thanks gentlemen. The most I have pulled to date is 455 with an Olympic bar. 500 isn't too horribly far away. I need to get back on the eating train, but food is so expensive. I'm already downing 4K a day and gaining nothing. Strength gains without the mass gains take so long!

Tell me about it....I just have no stomach to eat like I did when i was younger. It is killing me too. :(

heh.. career replanning on that realisation is too too much fun.. I'm sure i thought that it was worth it when i started though :/..

Tell me about it....I just have no stomach to eat like I did when i was younger. It is killing me too. :(

Oh, I have no problem eating, quite the contrary! Hehe.

Wednesday

A Rack Lockouts ME
45x5
95x3
135x3
185x3
205x3
225x1
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
315xFail
285x1

Note: 305 went up faster than 295 went up the previous week. I was pretty happy with that. I tried 315, but that was pinned down.

B NG DB Bench Press RI90
65x3
90sx4x4

C Bent Row RI90
155x5
225x3x6

D Chinup RI90
+60x5
+70x3
+45x6

E L Lateral Raise + External Rotation RI60
22sx2x8

This was a really enjoyable workout. I kept up a good pace too. I didn't wait much switching between movements. Felt good to hit two plates on the bent row. Pretty solid except maybe my last rep of all the sets, and I still probably used less swing than a lot of people do on that movement.

I also went to orientation at the University of MD yesterday (Wed). Signed up for my classes for this coming semester, and learned that a lot of my classes were good choices in my latter semesters as I have most of the core requirement for the major down such that I have a pretty wide variety of classes to choose from because I have filled most prerequisites. The only real big prereq class I need is exercise physiology, which should be a good class. I'm taking pschology of sport, sport and American society, and literature of the Western world ancient/medieval times.

Thursday

5 Rounds RI60
Dual 16kg kettlebells x 7:
Deadlift
RDL
Bent Row
Swing
Snatch
Front Squat
Push Press

Treadmill
4.0mph@12% x 5mins

Fucking owned. I know I'm capable of pushing it a bit more, but man, that rep made quite the difference. I'll try to keep things here next time I do this workout and then try and cut the rest interval back a little bit the following session. Heart rate was getting into the 90-95% of max range.

i've been hearing alot about KB's for yrs now.. what do you think the main difference is that you feel between using those and say DB'S? ..still waiting on those chains pics too :daydream:
Interesting treadmill wo you have going there . i do something fairly similar myself to work that HR %, but x 6-8 mins for an hour no rest but tempo and muscle group change .. so almost equates to a rest anyway .. and it's aerobics not treadmill.
nice.
Blooming tianshi lotus.

IML Gear Cream!
Friday

i've been hearing alot about KB's for yrs now.. what do you think the main difference is that you feel between using those and say DB'S? ..still waiting on those chains pics too :daydream:
Interesting treadmill wo you have going there . i do something fairly similar myself to work that HR %, but x 6-8 mins for an hour no rest but tempo and muscle group change .. so almost equates to a rest anyway .. and it's aerobics not treadmill.
nice.
Blooming tianshi lotus.

Kettlebells are just cool for certain exercises like swings. They also work very well for front squats and goblet squat relative to dumbbells, but they are nothing revolutionary in my opinion.

A Box Squat + Chains DE
45x5
95x2
135x8x2

B 1-Leg Hyper RI90
(1sec iso at top)
+24kgx3x10

C Pullthrough + Red Band RI90
(1sec iso at top)
#15.5x4x10

D Prone DB Row RI90
60sx5
90sx4x8

This workout felt strong overall. However, I think I won't be doing those hypers anymore. I feel like they hyperextend my knees and they just don't feel right at this resistance level. I figured out a way to rig up a band to the cable stack so I can overload my pullthroughs more, heh.

Sunday

A Bench Press + Chains DE
45x5
95x3
135x8x3

B CG Incline Press RI90
155x7,7,7,7,6

C CG Seated Row RI90
#15.5x4x7

D1 Tate Press RI60
40sx3x12
D2 Face Pull RI60
(1sec iso at back)
#10x3x10

5 Rounds RI60
Dual 16kg kettlebells x 7:
Deadlift
RDL
Bent Row
Swing
Snatch
Front Squat
Push Press

This was fun. I fed off the energy of some other trainers working out. On Sundays I can take over the stereo sometimes too when there aren't clients in the gym. I played some System of a Down and Ministry instead of the pussy shit they normally play. Complexes at the end of that workout owned my heart and my grip. I'm glad I got them done though!

Monday

Blooming Lotus
Yeah, pretty much like that.

fufu
Thanks fufsky.

A Front Squat ME
45x5
95x3
135x3
185x3
205x1
225x1
245x1
265x1
275x1
255x1

Note: 265 was pretty damned slow, but 275 was a fucking grind. I hardly felt comfortable doing 275 and I had to play some mental tricks to even do it.

B Good Morning RI90
185x3
275x3x4

C 1-Leg RDL RI90
50sx3
80sx3x6

D Plank RI90
BW+XVest+90x2x30sec

Note: Yes, I had a 40lb vest on with 2 plates sitting on my back as well.

Pretty good workout. I felt energized for this. I was particularly happy with my 1-leg RDLs. These felt really strong, and I had excellent balance throughout. Front squats were decent, but I felt like I should've had another 10 pounds in me or so, but of I course I haven't done them in months once again.

Kettlebells are just cool for certain exercises like swings. They also work very well for front squats and goblet squat relative to dumbbells, but they are nothing revolutionary in my opinion.

makes sense... swords and heavy mops and so on only so far :thumb:

Tuesday

fufu
Heh, thanks.

Witchblade
I could get one I suppose. I never remember to bring a camera or anything, though I think I will one of these days.

Blooming Lotus
Exactly, I think...

5 Rounds RI50
Two 16kg kettlebells x 7:
Deadlift
RDL
Bent Row
Swing
Snatch
Front Squat
Push Press

Treadmill
4.0mph@12% x 5mins

Jesus Christ these suck a lot of balls. I cut the rest interval back 10 seconds this go around. I was once again getting my heart rate up in the 90%+ range. I'll see if I can get down to like 30-40 seconds with maybe a 6th round added in there eventually. That is going to be a serious mental challenge involving pushing past ungodly discomfort.

fufu

Treadmill
4.0mph@12% x 5mins

That is going to be a serious mental challenge involving pushing past ungodly discomfort.

Funny as hell :). besides potassium and quick sip glycos, imo the trick is relaxing into the hell :mooh: ..
sounds fun. :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't been slacking on working out, only posting again. It's been a weird week. I had two friends come back from Vegas, one visiting and one moving back permanently; this made for several airport runs during my free time and also entertaining my guests, hehe.

I also went to Virgin fest, which was an all day concert on both Saturday and Sunday. Fun as well, but I got a quad contusion in one of the mosh pits. I was able to do some hip-dominant stuff today sans maximal effort work, but I took off Monday and ended up doing an upper body workout Tuesday. I will figure out some type of conditioning work to do tomorrow depending on how my leg feels. Complexes will probably be out for another day or two. It was worth it though; I raped those mosh pits!

Anyway, I'll get back to posting in here tomorrow. Cheers!

Thursday

Just did some cardio today. About 3 minutes warmup and cooldown + 20 minutes of mixed elliptical/treadmill. Heart rate was 160-170 during most of that.

Leg felt pretty much okay for this, but well see what happens with what I had planned for tomorrow.

Friday

Okay, well my leg seemed to hold up pretty well today. In fact it feels better when I'm moving, it doesn't like when I sit on my ass on my computer.

A Box Squat + Chains DE
45x2
95x2
135x2
175x8x2

B Reverse Lunge RI90
95x4
155x3x8

C Ghetto GHR + Band Assist RI60
Greenx10
Redx2x10

D 1Arm DB Row RI90
65x5
95x3x9

Boom shakalaka. Pretty solid, and again, the leg held up good. Lunges felt quite strong actually. I will certainly be taking that weight up.

Sunday

A Bench Press + Chains DE
45x3
95x3
135x3
155x8x3

B1 WG Pullup RI90
BWx4x7
B2 DB Incline Press RI90
50sx4
75sx4x8

C1 WG Pullup RI60
BWx7,7,6
C2 YTA RI90
(5sec iso)
5sx6,5

Nothing amazing, but pretty decent numbers. I tried to keep really tight on those pullups and really keep my scapula retracted and depressed. I could've easily loosened up and done more. 5 second isometrics on YTAs burn like holy Hell.

Monday

A Rack DL ME
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x3
315x3
365x1
405x1
435x1
455xFail
405x1

Note: Wow, I felt like shit. Complete garbage. 455 should've gone up no problem.

B 1Leg RDL RI90
50sx3
85sx3x6

That's all I did. I was lacking sleep because I went to a metal show the night before. Got like 3 hours of sleep. I just didn't have enough in me to unleash 100% intensity today, but the 1leg RDL was fine; I think having done the heavy shit first helped me nervous system wake up. I'm going to see what my numbers are like next week. If they don't get better (I've pulled 455 off the floor before sumo style, and 455 conventional off the rack with some reserve), then I will probably unload. I've been hard on my body sleep wise lately; I probably need it.

Tuesday

4 Rounds RI45
Sled Push - 90xRound
BS Pushup x 10
BS Row x 8
Jump Rope x 100

4 Rounds RI10
Kettlebell Swings - 28kgx20sec

Elliptical
Level 13 - 120RPMx3mins
Level 10 - 120RPMx1min
Level 7 - 120RPMx1min

Pretty good workout. Sled pushing sucks ass so hard. It's much harder than pulling.

Wednesday

A Bench Press ME
45x5
95x3
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x1
215x1
235x1
255x1
265x1
275x1

Note: 275 wasn't fast, but it was pretty steady and not what I would consider a serious grind. I was pretty happy about that. My bench pressing had been sucking for a while for reasons I couldn't comprehend, but I've got it back to where it was. Now time to surpass that. Actually, the last time I hit 275 many months ago it was a fuck of a lot harder than that, so that's promising.

B DB Bench RI90
65sx3
95sx6,6,4

C Bent Row (Supinated) RI90
165x3
240x3x5

Note: I'm going to cut this weight back, jack up the reps, and focus a bit more on engaging my lower trapezius and keeping my scapula depressed as I do this. My form is tighter than most people I've seen do bent rows, but I want to take it a step further.

D1 Military Press RI60
140x5,3
D2 NG Face Pull RI90
#11x2x10

Pretty good workout. I was pooped come time for the military pressing. I blew my load on the first two pressing movements, but it was still decent. Besides that, I felt pretty strong. I think Monday's pussy weights were just a fluke related to garbage sleep/fatigue.

Thursday

It's probably me, but how much weight is #x?

I like your workouts, especially the cardio.

I honestly have no idea with this particular stack. The seated row and pulldown I think the plates are 15 pounds, but the rest I'm not too sure.

Elliptical
Lv7@110 x 1min
Lv10@110 x 1min
Lv13@110 x 1min

10 Rounds:
Lv13@200+ x 20sec
Lv13@110 x 40sec

Lv13@110 x 1min
Lv10@110 x 1min
Lv7@110 x 1min

Friday

A Box Squat + Chains DE
45x2
95x2
135x8x2

B Reverse Lunge RI90
115x4
165x3x8

Note: That's per leg. I always list unilateral stuff as per leg.

C GHR + Band Assist RI60
Redx3x10

D 1Arm DB Row RI90
65x5
95x3x10

No complaints here. Pretty solid workout that I did at a very nice pace. I checked my heart rate between sets of lunges and it was cracking 80% of my max, heh. Interval training!

Back