• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

old..er fighters

Blooming Lotus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there are alot of really older mostly men out there still competing every now and then, and gurus who've done it their whole lives and still kick ass at 70 +, but I was just wondering how old most of the rest of us are still pulling titles or thereabouts at?? If it's a dumb question I 'm sorry, but .. go figure:D. not to pressssure anyone who isn't but do ppl reeally keep training that hard that long or come back even at 30 + or do they and just grow out of ego to waant a title or am I just crazy thinking I might want and do both still???

Blooming tianshi lotus

What discipline are we talking about? I think that mixed martial artists generally have the potential for longer careers opposed to boxers and kick boxers. It seems for the most part mixed martial artists are in their prime right around the big 3-0.

Hell the UFC heavyweight champion is 20 days short of 44 years young, and won it by embarrassing a man half a foot taller than him and 12 years younger!

I say if the competitive fire is still there, go for it!

What discipline are we talking about? I think that mixed martial artists generally have the potential for longer careers opposed to boxers and kick boxers. It seems for the most part mixed martial artists are in their prime right around the big 3-0.

Hell the UFC heavyweight champion is 20 days short of 44 years young, and won it by embarrassing a man half a foot taller than him and 12 years younger!

I say if the competitive fire is still there, go for it!
:pissed: ... beat me too it.

There is no substitute for experience. I think minor physical disadvantages that come from being older can be overcome by that experience.

IML Gear Cream!
:lol:

I took a long nap today, I'm on the ball for 1 in the morning. :D

lol:).. nanna naps and champion fitness hey??.. lol :).

That's exactly the type of reply I was looking for btw. thanks for humoring it:thumb:

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Back