• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good scripts for gains?

beschutzer29579

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 29 have been working out steady for ~10 years. Currently I am 5' 9", 207 with ~14%. Have been between here and 185 at 7%. I have not made any great size gains in a while. I was out for a few months due to a back injury. (Have posterior annular bulge with slight disk herniation in L1-L5. facet joint arthropathy in L2-4.) Needless to say I was in rough shape for a little while.

I was prescribed Celebrex and hydrocodone. I dont take the hydro too often b/c it makes me feel like sh!t. Kills the pain great but pros are not better than the cons so it does nto get taken that often. Celebrex gets taken daily and makes not only my back better but all my joints (knees elbows).

How bad are these two for gains, and are there anything else out there that are not bad, or will even give me a boost in muscle mass? It needs to be legal btw.

TIA

Hydro wont really effect gains maybe a little wait gain but you definetly cant work out on it. Not sure about celebrex

Hydrocodone is a pain medicine, and Celebrex is an anti-inflammatory which I believe is prescribed to arthritis patients a lot. I don't think either of these medications is going to help your gains.

I don't think they Celebrex would hurt your gains because, as I said it an anti-inflammatory, but I wouldn't want to say on the hydrocodone - everyone is different.

If you are actually thinking of getting either one of these solely for the purpose of gaining muscle then I would not waste my time or money if I were you.

Back