• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Latest Blood Results....mods/docs Needed!!

oaktownboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HEMOGLOBIN ALc 5.0 Range:<6 =non-diabetic

PROLACTIN 10.1 Range:2-18.0

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 583 Range:241-827

LUTEINIZING HORMONE 2.9 Range:1.5-9.3

FSH 1.8 Range:1.6-8.0

GLUCOSE (FASTING) 93 Range:65-99

THYROXINE-FREE 1.2 Range:0.8-1.8

URIC ACID 4.5 Range:4.0-8.0

MEAN PLASMA GLUCOSE 101 Range: ??? doesn't give one

WHITE CELL COUNT 4.2 Range:3.8-10.8

RED CELL COUNT 5.71 Range:4.20-5.80

HEMOGLOBIN 17.7 Range:13.2-17.1

HEMATOCRIT 51.6 Range:38.5-50

VITAMIN B-12 1642 Range:200-1100

CHOLESTEROL 202 Range:125-200

TRIGLYCERIDES 112 Range:<150

VLDL CHOLESTEROL 22 Range:5-35

LDL CHOLESTEROL 128 Range:<130

HDL CHOLESTEROL 52 Range:>40

CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO 3.9 Range:<=5.0

FOLATE, SERUM 23.9 Range:normal is >5.4

C-REACTIVE PROTEIN <0.1 Range:<0.8

DHEA-S 172 Range:110-510

INSULIN 6 Range:<17

LIPOPROTEIN (a) 24 Range:<75

FREE T3 360 Range:230-420

PROGESTERONE 0.5 Range:0.6-2.6

CORTISOL 21.3 Range:4.0-22.0

T3 REVERSE PENDING

ESTROGENS, FRACTIONATED, SERUM PENDING

IGF-1 PENDING

CORTISOL BINDING GLOBULIN PENDING

THYROID PEROXIDASE Ab 16 Range:<35

THYROGLOBULIN ABS <20 Range:<20

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 38 Range:7-44

LDH (Liver) 154 Range:100-250

ESTRADIOL 40 Range:13-54

this was all done fasting..not on any supplements/ drugs, hormones, etc..clean..

this was all done fasting..not on any supplements/ drugs, hormones, etc..clean..

People here will not have the fainstest clue what this shit means.
Balance out estrogens will bring your body back into balance simple as that as well as it will help take stress off your immune system so it can fight the candida. We still need to see where your esterones are in relationship to estriol and from there we then will attack it. DIm is a good way but its also the slow way as well. We need to lower shbg and e2 and let your cells regenreate and clear out all estrogen to free the receptors. Bringing up your progesterone with pregenonlone creame will help deal with the estrogen problem and armidex will act as saftey blanket so it will not convert to estrodial. Preg will also help your body to get rid of candida due to raising your immune system bringing progesterone and estrogen back into balance pretty much let your body be able to finally heal ...:clapping:

People here will not have the fainstest clue what this shit means.
Balance out estrogens will bring your body back into balance simple as that as well as it will help take stress off your immune system so it can fight the candida. We still need to see where your esterones are in relationship to estriol and from there we then will attack it. DIm is a good way but its also the slow way as well. We need to lower shbg and e2 and let your cells regenreate and clear out all estrogen to free the receptors. Bringing up your progesterone with pregenonlone creame will help deal with the estrogen problem and armidex will act as saftey blanket so it will not convert to estrodial. Preg will also help your body to get rid of candida due to raising your immune system bringing progesterone and estrogen back into balance pretty much let your body be able to finally heal ...:clapping:
Little arrogant doncha think? Some of us here can read these results just as good as you can. You don't have a medical background so IMO freely give out medical advice but without the education is irresponsible. Telling him to use progesterone creme on his own is not good advice. You can totally fuck up his estradiol and progesterone balance. Its quite clear he has slight estrogen dominance but I don't think enough to warrant natural progesterone without the guidance of a doctor. You will only fuck him up more. Another clear thing is that he is having cortisol issues but without a 24 hour salivary test its inconclusive

You really shouldn't ASSUME that we don't know how to read all this and interpret it. Many of us do, but we aren't doctors and giving away advice without a medical education or background is downright pompous.

Last edited:
what do u suggest I do^^^?

I suggest you stop listening to HAN. Find yourself a good ND and take these results with you.

The only person that had the qualifications to give advice on to you on this board was Trouble but you chose not to follow her advice.

We can only come up with theories based on the results. We can't see you we don't talk to you and we don't really know you. An ND could use these results and start working on your issues. Things I see is cortisol, cellular damage, slight estrogen dominance and possible liver hepatoxicity. But I'm not a doctor. I can't give you medical advice and that would be very irresponsible of me to do so.

What I can suggest is you going on a low carb diet. Ditch all starchy carbs and let all your carbs come from 2-3 pieces of fruit per day and fibrous veggies. Plus high lean proteins and moderate fats coming from fish oils, flax seeds, olive oil, avocados. Get rid of any dairy in your diet too.

You must have had a really bad phlebotomist because this only constitutes 5-6 vials, not 25 vials of blood.

thx jodi

Little arrogant doncha think? Some of us here can read these results just as good as you can. You don't have a medical background so IMO freely give out medical advice but without the education is irresponsible. Telling him to use progesterone creme on his own is not good advice. You can totally fuck up his estradiol and progesterone balance. Its quite clear he has slight estrogen dominance but I don't think enough to warrant natural progesterone without the guidance of a doctor. You will only fuck him up more. Another clear thing is that he is having cortisol issues but without a 24 hour salivary test its inconclusive

You really shouldn't ASSUME that we don't know how to read all this and interpret it. Many of us do, but we aren't doctors and giving away advice without a medical education or background is downright pompous.

Yeah if i listen to my drs i be locked up for mental depression and on suicide watch like other people with hormonal imbalances ending up like a dog chasing its tail which i have been for almost 4 years.

First of all its pregenonlone creame which is a huge fucking differnce then progesterone and its known there is no negative feed back loop with use of preg cream. Plus it precursor to all hormones and the body decides on where it is needed. Basially you are giving the building block that it needs to increase your own bodies progesterone. Most drs would suggest HRT which is ludicrus when suppling missing building blocks should be first tried

2 ways of lower estrogen
1 DIM and TMG -
2 liquidex -
3. loosing body fat

i agree 100% stop listening to people on the fucking internet and having them interpret your results....especially those without proper credentials who are legally allowed to deal with situations as delicate as yours (any one who has the proper credentials wouldn't be on here spouting off shit either. They would want to see you in person).

Stick with your doctor. If you do the ND route like Jodi is suggesting, do some research on the doctor first. ND's can be very controversial as some of them have very little schooling (you can get an ND in 4 years). Your best bet would be an MD ND or DO ND.....both have gone through med. school and in my book are more able to handle situations than someone who is just an ND.

Too Much Estrogen
The most significant hormone imbalance in aging men is a decrease in free testosterone, while estrogen levels remain the same or increase precipitously. As men grow older, they experience a variety of disorders relating to the dual effects of having too little testosterone and excess estrogen. The result is a testosterone-estrogen imbalance that directly causes many of the debilitating health problems associated with normal aging (1-12, 28).

One cause of hormone imbalance in men is that their testosterone is increasingly converted to estrogen. One report showed that estrogen levels of the average 54-year-old man are higher than those of the average 59-year-old woman (1, 5, 13-18, 48).

The reason that testosterone replacement therapy does not work by itself for many men is that exogenously administered testosterone may convert (aromatize) into even more estrogen, thus potentially worsening the hormone imbalance problem in aging males (i.e., too much estrogen and not enough free testosterone) (21, 26). Although there are studies that show that testosterone replacement therapy does not increase estrogen beyond normal reference ranges, we will show later how the standard laboratory reference ranges do not adequately address the issue of estrogen overload (4, 8, 9, 17, 22-25, 27, 29-32).

Estrogen is an essential hormone for men, but too much of it causes a wide range of health problems. The most dangerous acute effect of excess estrogen and too little testosterone is an increased risk of heart attack or stroke (39-43, 261-270). High levels of estrogen have been implicated as a cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) (35-44, 46, 47). One mechanism by which nettle root extract works is to block the binding of growth-stimulating estrogen to prostate cells (42-44, 48-50).

When there is too little testosterone present, estrogen attaches to testosterone cell receptor sites throughout the body and creates many problems in aging men. In youth, low amounts of estrogen are used to turn off the powerful cell-stimulating effects of testosterone. As estrogen levels increase with age, testosterone cell stimulation may be locked in the "off" position, thus reducing sexual arousal and sensation and causing the loss of libido so common in aging men (94, 99, 259).

High serum levels of estrogen also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, further slowing the natural production of testosterone. This happens when estrogen saturates testosterone receptors in the hypothalamus region of the brain. The saturated hypothalamus then stops sending out a hormone to the pituitary gland to stimulate secretion of luteinizing hormone that the gonads require to produce testosterone. High estrogen can thus shut down the normal testicular production of testosterone (1, 53, 54, 271-277).

One further complication of excess estrogen is that it increases the body's production of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds free testosterone in the blood and makes it unavailable to cell receptor sites (51, 52, 55, 56).

Based on the multiple deleterious effects of excess estrogen in men, aggressive action should be taken to reduce estrogen to a safe range if a blood test reveals elevated levels. We will discuss the appropriate blood tests and steps that can be taken to lower estrogen levels later in this protocol.

Estrogen can also increase the production of SHBG, which binds the active free testosterone into an inactive "bound testosterone." Bound testosterone cannot be picked up by testosterone receptors on cell membranes. For testosterone to produce long-lasting, libido-enhancing effects, it must be kept in the "free" form (not bound to SHBG) in the bloodstream. It is also necessary to suppress excess estrogen because this hormone can compete for testosterone receptor sites in the sex centers of the brain and the genitals

Excess estrogen (estradiol) blocks the production and effect of testosterone throughout the body, dampens sexuality, and increases the risk of prostate and cardiovascular disease. Once you have established the proper ratio of free testosterone (upper third of the highest number in the reference range) and estradiol (not more than 30),

IML Gear Cream!
Too Much Estrogen
The most significant hormone imbalance in aging men is a decrease in free testosterone, while estrogen levels remain the same or increase precipitously. As men grow older, they experience a variety of disorders relating to the dual effects of having too little testosterone and excess estrogen. The result is a testosterone-estrogen imbalance that directly causes many of the debilitating health problems associated with normal aging (1-12, 28).

One cause of hormone imbalance in men is that their testosterone is increasingly converted to estrogen. One report showed that estrogen levels of the average 54-year-old man are higher than those of the average 59-year-old woman (1, 5, 13-18, 48).

The reason that testosterone replacement therapy does not work by itself for many men is that exogenously administered testosterone may convert (aromatize) into even more estrogen, thus potentially worsening the hormone imbalance problem in aging males (i.e., too much estrogen and not enough free testosterone) (21, 26). Although there are studies that show that testosterone replacement therapy does not increase estrogen beyond normal reference ranges, we will show later how the standard laboratory reference ranges do not adequately address the issue of estrogen overload (4, 8, 9, 17, 22-25, 27, 29-32).

Estrogen is an essential hormone for men, but too much of it causes a wide range of health problems. The most dangerous acute effect of excess estrogen and too little testosterone is an increased risk of heart attack or stroke (39-43, 261-270). High levels of estrogen have been implicated as a cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) (35-44, 46, 47). One mechanism by which nettle root extract works is to block the binding of growth-stimulating estrogen to prostate cells (42-44, 48-50).

When there is too little testosterone present, estrogen attaches to testosterone cell receptor sites throughout the body and creates many problems in aging men. In youth, low amounts of estrogen are used to turn off the powerful cell-stimulating effects of testosterone. As estrogen levels increase with age, testosterone cell stimulation may be locked in the "off" position, thus reducing sexual arousal and sensation and causing the loss of libido so common in aging men (94, 99, 259).

High serum levels of estrogen also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, further slowing the natural production of testosterone. This happens when estrogen saturates testosterone receptors in the hypothalamus region of the brain. The saturated hypothalamus then stops sending out a hormone to the pituitary gland to stimulate secretion of luteinizing hormone that the gonads require to produce testosterone. High estrogen can thus shut down the normal testicular production of testosterone (1, 53, 54, 271-277).

One further complication of excess estrogen is that it increases the body's production of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds free testosterone in the blood and makes it unavailable to cell receptor sites (51, 52, 55, 56).

Based on the multiple deleterious effects of excess estrogen in men, aggressive action should be taken to reduce estrogen to a safe range if a blood test reveals elevated levels. We will discuss the appropriate blood tests and steps that can be taken to lower estrogen levels later in this protocol.

Estrogen can also increase the production of SHBG, which binds the active free testosterone into an inactive "bound testosterone." Bound testosterone cannot be picked up by testosterone receptors on cell membranes. For testosterone to produce long-lasting, libido-enhancing effects, it must be kept in the "free" form (not bound to SHBG) in the bloodstream. It is also necessary to suppress excess estrogen because this hormone can compete for testosterone receptor sites in the sex centers of the brain and the genitals

Excess estrogen (estradiol) blocks the production and effect of testosterone throughout the body, dampens sexuality, and increases the risk of prostate and cardiovascular disease. Once you have established the proper ratio of free testosterone (upper third of the highest number in the reference range) and estradiol (not more than 30),

Anyone can copy and paste shit from the internet you stupid mother fucker.

WHy not cite the source...Here, i will do it for you:

Han is a retard

Next time you steal something, cite the source.....just like the author of that article cited sources....that is what the fucking little numbers are at the end of sentences. You weren't even smart enough to supply those when you stole his work.

You fucking suck.

Anyone can copy and paste shit from the internet you stupid mother fucker.

WHy not cite the source...Here, i will do it for you:

Han is a retard

Next time you steal something, cite the source.....just like the author of that article cited sources....that is what the fucking little numbers are at the end of sentences. You weren't even smart enough to supply those when you stole his work.

You fucking suck.

Hey p funk you near scottsdale or phoneix arizona?

Might have to come see what little boys are made of HAHAHA :p

oh yeah BTW Trouble was really a great for info plus she took money from people and never provided them infomration. What kind of "professional" is that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

oh yeah BTW Trouble was really a great for info plus she took money from people and never provided them infomration. What kind of "professional" is that ?

If that's true I am deeply disapointed. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's true I am deeply disapointed. :(

yep and i have begun where she left off with a few of themon other boards and they are improving nicely.. Simple biochemistry and neuroscience and its interventrions is a wonderful thing !! :)

HAN, How do you know OTB doesn't have some under lying condition that could be worsened with Progesterone therapy? You can't know that so it's not very advisable to tell someone to try something if you aren't qualified and haven't done a physical examination of him.

I am an advocate of the breakthroughs that have come for people using the internet to discuss their conditions with others who suffer the same, but that's really only as a supplemental for treatment from a qualified physician. Things like dealing with the day to day living with a condition really are better discussed between people who have or are suffering from something because they know from experience unlike a doctor who only knows from his studies, but doctors do know a patients full medical background and know if a treatment could cause other problems or not...

HAN has been one of the few people willing to help me. He has also had the same symptoms as me and got sick the same way i did. If I listened to doctors, I would be on antidepressants or maybe on suicide watch in a hospital. So far all of them have not found anything wrong with me, even though I have all of thee symptoms that never go away. Now, I am getting everyone's opinion because I am afraid that when I go to see my doctor next time to review the results, he way say everything looks normal.

There are many other men out there like me who have been discarded by their doctors as being depressed, when in fact there is a serious hormonal imbalance. Like I said earlier, the only thing i know I have for sure is candida; but that is it. There could be some underlying hormonal imbalance, and I am not smart enough to look at my test results and figure out what all of those hormones do. That's why I also posted it on anabolicminds.com under the male anti-aging forum. When you are in my position, you have to get all the help u can get because standing still and doing nothing is not an option.

This is absolute BULLSHIT! I know her very well are you are so wrong with this. Her intentions here were never to make money. She helped people freely!

You on the other hand only seem to worsen peoples conditions. I can't believe anyone here still takes you seriously. You are a joke and most of us just think you are pathetic! After all these years for OTB to be still listening to you he must be pretty desperate because you haven't done a damn thing for him yet.

HAN, How do you know OTB doesn't have some under lying condition that could be worsened with Progesterone therapy? You can't know that so it's not very advisable to tell someone to try something if you aren't qualified and haven't done a physical examination of him.

I am an advocate of the breakthroughs that have come for people using the internet to discuss their conditions with others who suffer the same, but that's really only as a supplemental for treatment from a qualified physician. Things like dealing with the day to day living with a condition really are better discussed between people who have or are suffering from something because they know from experience unlike a doctor who only knows from his studies, but doctors do know a patients full medical background and know if a treatment could cause other problems or not...

Come over to anabolic minds and there is one of the top dr in HRT that if anything is said out of context I would hear about it and so far I only helped him in to further his practice and to be one of the best in the business with concepts other drs have not even thought about yet. Dr john is moderator of the board and never once have I been told that I have been out of lione with my thinking or logic. Untill you are on the other side you will continue to think the same. My freind was in your position mocking me and everything No he knows what it like to go through same thing except I saved him 3 years of misery that I went through because drs were to ignorant to look at the simpliecity of things and just handed me antidepressants.

This is absolute BULLSHIT! I know her very well are you are so wrong with this. Her intentions here were never to make money. She helped people freely!

You on the other hand only seem to worsen peoples conditions. I can't believe anyone here still takes you seriously. You are a joke and most of us just think you are pathetic! After all these years for OTB to be still listening to you he must be pretty desperate because you haven't done a damn thing for him yet.

I told him from the start it was dybiosis and candida but every one mocked me !! Mark my words other BB will fall into the same trap especially taking NO2 there are playing with major fire !! and only a matter of time till you get burned ..

Sweet, I hate AM, BoBo is a FAG
popcorn2.gif

IML Gear Cream!
I told him from the start it was dybiosis and candida but every one mocked me !! Mark my words other BB will fall into the same trap especially taking NO2 there are playing with major fire !! and only a matter of time till you get burned ..
Give it up already. You aren't a doctor. You have no medical background and you are far from capable of clinically diagnosing anyone.

Aren't you the same person that told several girls a few years ago that the reason why they couldn't lose weight was because they had worms? :rolleyes: Enough said!

I love when people talk bull shit....I am going to pay you a vist....haha...so come out here then. For fuck sake. I couldn't care less.

Trouble gave out lots of info to people FOR FREE. Whether people were paying her or not is another story but judging by the amount of info she gave out FOR FREE, I would say that she probably didn't hold anything back when working with private clients.

Give it up already. You aren't a doctor. You have no medical background and you are far from capable of clinically diagnosing anyone.

Aren't you the same person that told several girls a few years ago that the reason why they couldn't lose weight was because they had worms? :rolleyes: Enough said!

yea, I love these assholes with a gym PhD. :rolleyes:

OTB - Where in California are you. I will ask my doctor if she knows of a good ND where you are located.

My doctor is great! She is, as pfunk described above, an ND with an MD. I'm sure she could give a recommendation.

After all these years for OTB to be still listening to you he must be pretty desperate because you haven't done a damn thing for him yet.

of course I'm desperate..i've lost all my muscle, my energy, my sanity, my house..everything u can name I've lost it..all because of some mysterious ailment that no one can figure out. If I had candida, and that was behind everything, wouldn't it make sense that I would feel better if I laid off all gluten and sugar? But when I eliminate all gluten and sugar, I can't sleep; I get these horrible stomach and headaches that won't go away no matter how much water I drink or how many Ibuprofen I take. How am I supposed to beat something like that when u spend the whole day bent over in pain, on the ground?

it's no wonder I haven't put a bullet in my brain. I have some faint hope that someone will figure it all out...and HAN seems to be the only one willing to help because, let's face it, doctors just don't give a fuck. When they can't figure out what's wrong with you, they throw you some antidepressants and say to see a psychologist...a lot of help that's done me:suicide:

i live in the bay area Jodi..but I am willing to travel to any part of California at this point...anywhere..even if i gotta drive 8 hours to L.A.

of course I'm desperate..i've lost all my muscle, my energy, my sanity, my house..everything u can name I've lost it..all because of some mysterious ailment that no one can figure out. If I had candida, and that was behind everything, wouldn't it make sense that I would feel better if I laid off all gluten and sugar? But when I eliminate all gluten and sugar, I can't sleep; I get these horrible stomach and headaches that won't go away no matter how much water I drink or how many Ibuprofen I take. How am I supposed to beat something like that when u spend the whole day bent over in pain, on the ground?

it's no wonder I haven't put a bullet in my brain. I have some faint hope that someone will figure it all out...and HAN seems to be the only one willing to help because, let's face it, doctors just don't give a fuck. When they can't figure out what's wrong with you, they throw you some antidepressants and say to see a psychologist...a lot of help that's done me:suicide:
I already said I'm not capable of diagnosing but I think I have an idea why you couldn't sleep when you laid off the sugar. From your blood it appears you may have cortisol issues which will effect your sleep, cravings, headaches, stomach problems and muscle loss. It goes hand in hand with candida. You really need to go see an ND that can properly diagnose you. NO ND will throw antidepressants at you and push you out the door.

HAN hasn't fixed you yet. He's only wasted your time. Bring your results to a qualified ND, ask for a 24 hour salivary cortisol test. Other tests they can order that could help you.........Organix, Amino Acid profile and Stool analysis. These tests will give the doctor a good idea with what's going on with you.

I feel you OTB I really do. I've been dealing with my own mysterious health issues for a year and a half and my ND has been helping me along the way. I've also taken Troubles advice. I feel better these days but I'm not "cured" yet. I don't care how desperate I am, I would never go to HAN for advice.

i live in the bay area Jodi..but I am willing to travel to any part of California at this point...anywhere..even if i gotta drive 8 hours to L.A.
I see my ND in 6 days. I will ask her then and see if she can recommend someone.

thank you Jodi for helping me. u don't know how much that means to me..there have been few people, including doctors, who were willing to help

Back