• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Worst time to get a boner.....

church

denniscampbell.jpg

In high school biology, sitting next to the hottest girl in your class, where the teacher tells everyone to stand up and join hands to simulate a molecule.

Kneeling in front of the body at a wake.

^lol very true...going up front to do a presentation in class. get the ol' tuck-n-fold trick going there...

not that it has actually happened...:tomato:

When you are getting tested at the std clinic and you realize that you dated the woman sticking you with the swab. lol

While getting an ultrasound on my balls, that was an interesting conversation! :nail:

When I had to sit in the car for ten minutes saying I didn't feel good when my mom dropped me off at work.

IML Gear Cream!
At the gym when I'm wearing basketball shorts....

In 7th grade I was ordered to stand up and write on the chalk board. I had a big tent in my pants. Not good times ... but funny as hell now.

I should think the worst time would be in a competition to see who could not get a boner for the longest while getting a lapdance from some hot chick. The prize is $4,000,000. If you get a boner you lose.

That would suck.

I doubt itll happen again though. Ill never find another golden condom :(

wrestling my best friends sister at wrestling practice

There was this kid who was at a bus stop who had a boner and he accidently bumped into this bullie who hates him, the bully got pissed at the boner boy and took out a knife ....boner boy ducks and cracked the bully in the jaw, the bully then falls on his boner which connects with his throat.
The bully is taking Danny er..um....Boner boy to court.

There was this kid who was at a bus stop who had a boner and he accidently bumped into this bullie who hates him, the bully got pissed at the boner boy and took out a knife ....boner boy ducks and cracked the bully in the jaw, the bully then falls on his boner which connects with his throat.
In our next episode, Danny the Boner Boy and the Prison Shower....duhn duh DUHNNNNNN!

One of my buddies in junior high was the class clown type. He used to get wood in the same class every afternoon and stand up while the teacher wasn't looking and do what he called the "forbidden dance." He'd move his boner around just using his dong muscles I guess and his pants would move up and down and around and the class would crack up, the girls would be like oh my god. It was pretty damn funny just cause this kid would do the most absurd shit to make people laugh.

One of my buddies in junior high was the class clown type. He used to get wood in the same class every afternoon and stand up while the teacher wasn't looking and do what he called the "forbidden dance." He'd move his boner around just using his dong muscles I guess and his pants would move up and down and around and the class would crack up, the girls would be like oh my god. It was pretty damn funny just cause this kid would do the most absurd shit to make people laugh.
My friend Jarvis would pull his out in class and thump it on his desk, the first time he did it the teacher had left and we were all reading quietly when we heard THUMP THUMP THUD everyone turned around and he was standing there acting like he was playing the drums....I threw the kid next to me's book at him trying to smash his dick...after that he would do it and we all knew what he was doing, the girls would always look and this one boy would look back. EVerytime we would be like "You know exactly what's happening and you still look back you fag!"

spotting your partner during his bench

I.. can't.. breathe..!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How about in the gym, when I am in my stretchy shots for leg day, and I get a woody watching a chick do squats. Dame it, I had to run to my locker and grab my towel then walk into the showers and act like I was taking a shower until my woody went away.

In high school biology, sitting next to the hottest girl in your class, where the teacher tells everyone to stand up and join hands to simulate a molecule.

:rofl:

Fuck, you made my spit cottage cheese all over my monitor.

^^^^^lol that would suck and probably hurt to if yu landed wrong.

didnt have to worrie about that i was on top pulling a move that my coach likes to call the saturday night ride:dance:

I never got caught that I know of, but I was always boned in school. I remember for some reason the pledge of alliegence first thing in the morning was a particularly boney time. I'd be fine until it was time to stand up and I would "salute" the flag. Also it happened alot right as my mom would drop me off for school. Again, I'd hold my breath and concentrate to keep it away but as soon as we got to the stop I'd bone up. I'd bend down for an extended time like i was having trouble getting my bookbag and numerous times I'd go "UUUUUuuuuuummm... I was going to say something. I forgot what it was" so that I could stand crouching with my head in the car to give it time to go down.

Back