• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

flax expiration?

nikegurl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
last time i bought the big bottle of flax and just now saw that the expiration date is 6/8/02. it's still half full.

it's been refrigerated the whole time. if it looks fine, smells fine and tastes like it always does is it ok to use? can i finish the bottle as long as it doesn't seem to be obviously rancid?

NG! That is a "Best Before" date.....light, heat and air are the enemies of flax! The smell test was your best way of telling freshness, so you did good....now hurry up and take your flax! :D

Also, if it was short dated to begin with.....you may be able to see if the store you bought it from will replace it or take it back! We do here at my store in a second...althought that rarely happens, very rarely! :D

DP

Last edited:
HC, can I still call you "Chickie?" :p

NG is getting my and w8's personal attention en route to her BBP.....Butt to my "well endowed" knowlegde...she is not my customer ....yet?

DP

this is all sounding very exotic - chicks and customers and well endowed doctors of pain.

forget about the flax - i'll just drink up. lol

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
HC, can I still call you "Chickie?" :p

NG is getting my and w8's personal attention en route to her BBP.....Butt to my "well endowed" knowlegde...she is not my customer ....yet?

DP

Of course, I'll always be Chickie to my pallies! :D

And thanks for the clarification! I thought John was trying to make some point about your entrepreneurial skills, which didn't seem to relate to the topic at hand! But now I understand that it was just yet another one of those random non sequitirs, having nothing to do with anything, that he tends to come up with. :p

Originally posted by lina

What does HC stands for?

Stands for HChick, which I am on another board. Summer is a slow season for hockey (the "H"), so I "blossomed" into a new name over here.... :p

Back