• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training Video Of Phil Heath

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In February, one week out from the 2007 Arnold Classic, FLEX sent a crew out to Denver, Colorado, to spend two days with Phil Heath to bring you a behind-the-scenes look into Heath???s life as he prepared for the biggest contest of his career. The following is a video of Heath???s back workout and posing from the second day of that trip.

Flex Online

doesn't work : /

Even went to the Flex main page and clicked the link, still didn't work.

His back looks like a cobblestone road....

Nice, but his back seems to miss something.
When he poses to the side his back doesn't stick out...sort of not deep enough I think.

he looks pretty darn good. I think he has a good physique.

I saw him at the Jr Nationals before he turned pro...it was obvious he was going to win and turn pro. He looked way better then everyone else there.

I think he needs to put on a lot of size to really have a chance. He has nice shape etc but his body isn't very thick...it looks nice just needs to get thicker, and his legs are not that impressive....I have seen him at shows where he was just in the crowd watching and he doesn't look like a heavy. But hey I'd trade him genetics...and girlfriends too..haha

^ who is his girl friend?

IML Gear Cream!
I think he needs to put on a lot of size to really have a chance. He has nice shape etc but his body isn't very thick...it looks nice just needs to get thicker, and his legs are not that impressive....I have seen him at shows where he was just in the crowd watching and he doesn't look like a heavy. But hey I'd trade him genetics...and girlfriends too..haha
I agree, he looks awesome but in order to compete with the big boys he needs to just get a litter thicker.

P-Funk I don't know....some really hot girl...or at least it was last year when I seen him a the Jr.Nationals....so that means it was two years ago he was in the show......so anyways I don't know if she is involved in the fitness industry like he is...but she is smokin!

Back