• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Universal Animal Pump vs. Dymatize Energized Xpand

Which one?

• Universal Animal Pump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dymatize Energized Xpand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liljojo4711

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
which is best for the money? taste? gives the best gains?

any others that yall think are great, feel free to post them and why.

I am currently using Energized Xpand. I like it alot. It gives me great energy. The energy seems to sustain itself throughout my whole workout, about an hour and change. The pump is ok, Ive felt better such with SuperPump, but it is still good. The creatine seems adequate as I just came off a stint with SizeOn and havent seemed to lose anything. I have not tried Animal Pump so i cannot comment on it.

I have Dymatize coming so I will be looking at this...a few on here love the Dymatize, and also the NO Shotgun.

energized Xpand rocks great energy and pumps in my workouts

pump is ridiculous. i have never felt my muscles get as pumped up as when i use this stuff. I have actually heard of people getting stretch marks from using it, but im not sure how valid that statement is. as for energy from it, i dont notice much, but i can also drink a few cups of coffee and pass out so i dont know.

definitely a good product if your lookin for a pump.

Back