• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clomid vs. hcg....

lostvission

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello, im considering following mick harts training plan titled the chris report he wrote a book on. It consists of three cycles in a years time,,,,first 2 cycles are 12 weeks a piece and the last cycle during contest prep is 6 weeks long. I spoke to him on the phone and asked about pct treatment, he stated that the cycles used arent rough enough to consider pct treatment and tests done on chris showedlevels of no concern of his test levels. He stated that if i am bothered and wish to use a pct anyway, that 2 weeks of clomid should be appropriate and hcg was unneeded for these cycles cause they arent strong enough normally to shut you down to the point of problems in recovery. What i wanna know is , do you guys agree with this statement on these cycles and post cycle therapy.

cycle 1
dianabol and stromba doses not going to high
run for 12 weeks

cycle 2
deca 200mg every fifth day along with 250mg sustanon every fifth day
winstrol depot every three days at 50mg
cycle run for 12 weeks

cycle 3
virormone 100mg every 5 days along with deca 200mg every 5 days
winstrol depot 50mg every 2 days
cycle run for 6 weeks leading up to competition

the results he obtained with chris were absoluteely astonishing and these cycles along with strict diet and training got him the best results i have ever witnessed in 11 months. He used no pct at all with chris (his son) but like i said for these cycles do you think pct is appropriate ? thanks - chris

Use PCT. Mick is a wanker.

which form, should 2 weeks clomid after my treatment be enough ?

Use PCT. Mick is a wanker.

Yep. His son didn't train and ate like shit beforehand, he learned to diet and actually go to the gym. He didn't need steroids for that.

Mick is a fatass.

Why wouldn't you run PCT? Run if for 4 weeks, 2 weeks after last inject, I prefer Nolvadex although clomid is better in some peoples opinion.

so in your opinion guys, looking at those cycles above listed, qould 2 weeks after my last day of steroids be sufficient ?? even after the cutting cycle ? thanks - chris

correction* would clomid for 2 weeks be sufficient enough for these cycles listed above ?

most of the time i hear of running clomid it's for 4 weeks at 100 mg/day, if im not mistaken. Cycle number two is a little suspect for not using pct...especially with the sustanon. If anything, I'd for sure use PCT on that cycle but the other 2 ud probably b alright with nothing. Personally, i never like running any cycle without PCT, but it's ur call.

4 weeks. FOUR. And it isn't clomid VERSUS hcg. Hcg itself causes aromitization, so if you DO use HCG, still finish with Nolva or Clom

Use HCG on cycle and SERMs during pct for at least 4 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
the only thing mick used during all these cycles was nolvadex everyday during all three cycles and a lil proviron everyday on cycle 2 only................as for my self, i was thinking of taking nolvadex every during all these cycles and for a few weeks after each one, also i think clomid for 4 weeks after cycle 2 should be enough here, does anyone think otherwise ? let me know all of your opinions i value man , thanks

Back