• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats your myspace?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I finally got on myspace. I called it gay for a long time, but now people are asking me to debug their fucking myspace pages, so I was at a party last Saturday, and this dude offered me 50 bucks to fix his myspace from sending out mass spam.

Since I was having to do this shit, I thought it would be smart to make an account. I can now see how people can get lost in creativity. I haven't even added much, but I spent 3 hours just fucking around and looking at different band pages.

Anywho, add me to your friend list if you have a myspace page. The only friends I have are Repro and Akira.

www.myspace.com/keljubenrezy

MySpace is gay, I do have a facebook though.

i dont have it but i have facebook

Why don't you all add your facebook link/name as well. I used to have myspace but i hate it and hardly ever used it. If you want to add me to your friends list on facebook, send me a PM or link it on here.

I dont know. i was never into the whole myspace thing because i didnt think that many people would be interested in mine haha. the only reason i have facebook is because i was peer pressured into it.

So I finally got on myspace. I called it gay for a long time, but now people are asking me to debug their fucking myspace pages, so I was at a party last Saturday, and this dude offered me 50 bucks to fix his myspace from sending out mass spam.

Since I was having to do this shit, I thought it would be smart to make an account. I can now see how people can get lost in creativity. I haven't even added much, but I spent 3 hours just fucking around and looking at different band pages.

Anywho, add me to your friend list if you have a myspace page. The only friends I have are Repro and Akira.

www.myspace.com/keljubenrezy

Debug? Whats with these dipshits fucking up their own computers..

I usually stay away from posting bulletins, especially surveys, but I know that spam shit comes from add ons, like layout proggies or stupid shit that enables you to see who looks at your profile.

Why care who looks at your profile?

To see if an ex looks at it? They are!

To see if someone hot looks at it? Well, if they didnt message you, then they dont think youre hot..

Debug? Whats with these dipshits fucking up their own computers..

I usually stay away from posting bulletins, especially surveys, but I know that spam shit comes from add ons, like layout proggies or stupid shit that enables you to see who looks at your profile.

Why care who looks at your profile?

To see if an ex looks at it? They are!

To see if someone hot looks at it? Well, if they didnt message you, then they dont think youre hot..

I put that frapper on my page. I can at least see where the ISP is of the people that look at my page. Someone in New Jersey and someone in Tennessee blows my page up daily, I mean like 10 views a day.

Not with those numbers... But he has not updated in a while.

Also whats his height..?

Na, I'm in horrible shape right now. I haven't lifted consistently for about a year now. I quit for like 6 months because of some issues (broken hand, alcohol problem...) then I tried to start back up about 2 months ago and I hurt my wrist in softball so I didn't really get to start rolling again. When I was in my tip top shape, I was at the most about 155. I don't know why but people were always surprised when I used to tell them my weight, everyone thought what you did danny, people thought I was more like 170 - 180. The other day my mom commented on how much muscle I've lost and said I look really skinny now:wits:

Mine is in my sig.

Why don't you all add your facebook link/name as well. I used to have myspace but i hate it and hardly ever used it. If you want to add me to your friends list on facebook, send me a PM or link it on here.

Add me, you shit stain.

Back