• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yoga

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone her do it? I have been having problems with my left trap for 2 years now. I have been going to a chiropractor for 2 months now, 2 times a week. I still have issue. A co-worker (chic) mentioned yoga to me. Anyone else find that it helps with muscle issues? Can I learn and perform yoga by watching a DVD?

Does anyone her do it? I have been having problems with my left trap for 2 years now. I have been going to a chiropractor for 2 months now, 2 times a week. I still have issue. A co-worker (chic) mentioned yoga to me. Anyone else find that it helps with muscle issues? Can I learn and perform yoga by watching a DVD?

what is wrong with your trap and what is the chiro doing for you to try and help?

is he doing soft tissue work? If the problem is muscular, seek out someone that can do soft tissue work for you.

what is wrong with your trap and what is the chiro doing for you to try and help?

is he doing soft tissue work? If the problem is muscular, seek out someone that can do soft tissue work for you.

When I sit or drive for long periods of time it feels like there is a hot coal burning in the area of my left trap. It feels better when I massage it. He is not doing soft tissue work. He just adjusts my spine. He gave me exercises to help stretch it.

I loved Yoga when I did it on a regular basis...

I would never do from a VID though, I don't even enjoy the classes they have @ the gym.

I am spoiled and need a real studio with total dirty hippies instructing and burning incense

:thumb:

When I sit or drive for long periods of time it feels like there is a hot coal burning in the area of my left trap. It feels better when I massage it. He is not doing soft tissue work. He just adjusts my spine. He gave me exercises to help stretch it.

I would ditch that chiro.....just adjusting you and then giving you exercises is fucking lame. Chances are he "adjusts" 10 people an hour. I fucking hate those quackpractors.

find a good phyiscal therapist, a chiro that will do soft tissue work in addition to adjustments or keep going to the massage person.

Back