• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mail Order Husbands... Order Yours Today!

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MailOrderHusbands.Net: Internet Matrimony - Propose Today!

02.jpg
Name: Doublebase
I am a bit of a paradox. I am a very laid-back man who is also an insatiable adrenaline junkie. I live for the moment... work hard, play hard, and can then chill with the best of 'em. As a 25 year old balding with man yellow teeth I'm in a hurry to find love.

2.jpg
Name: Big Dyl
My name is Dyl. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not have to touch a lot. Location: MARYLAND, U.S.A.

31.jpg
Name: NordicNacho
(Translated from Spanish) Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope... Location: Mexico but soon jumping the border.

4.jpg
Name: Albob
I deal in reality...and the reality is that I'm ready for love. I can chop lots of wood and can even climb a greased pole. I keep in shape by chasing chickens around my back yard. I keep my self clean and take baths weekly.

91.jpg
Name: God Hand
It aint official or nuthin but the ladies used to call me Dr Love. After a string of bad luck, I'm looking a get me a good woman who's got some dough.
0.jpg
Name: Veiope
Ladies, I have a lot of love to give. I will be starting a new life shortly and want you to be part of it. I am very romantic and in very good condition,.. but I won't be available for about 18 months, but I'm happy to write letters. I'm up for parole next month, so I'm hoping to be available sooner. Location: Brazil

:hot: Woohoo, that's a damn fine selection!

:roflmao:

Awesome! I rate this thread a 5 out of 5. :thumb:

thats right. stick around long enough and you will get to know the regulars and the nerosis we each carry

more more more!

Wow.. sorry I missed that one! :thumb:

MailOrderHusbands.Net: Internet Matrimony - Propose Today!

02.jpg
Name: Doublebase
I am a bit of a paradox. I am a very laid-back man who is also an insatiable adrenaline junkie. I live for the moment... work hard, play hard, and can then chill with the best of 'em. As a 25 year old balding with man yellow teeth I'm in a hurry to find love.

2.jpg
Name: Big Dyl
My name is Dyl. My parents are kicking me out after December and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun. I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not have to touch a lot. Location: MARYLAND, U.S.A.
WTF

:roflmao:

32.jpg
Name: Patrick Bateman AKA Foreman
I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occasional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".

man i hope they are kidding...

These guys are 100% legit, watch out they might steal your woman....

Really?? :thinking: If you really think there's a chance I'll get her over here.

Really?? :thinking: If you really think there's a chance I'll get her over here.

I hear ya on that could save me $$$$

:funny:

Oh man, the yellow teeth. Classic.
I lost that picture of him with his yellow teeth, I did a search and all I found were the Topolo and MYK jokes about the yellow teeth, I think he still hates me for it. :D

31.jpg
Name: NordicNacho
(Translated from Spanish) Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope... Location: Mexico but soon jumping the border.

4.jpg
Name: Albob
I deal in reality...and the reality is that I'm ready for love. I can chop lots of wood and can even climb a greased pole. I keep in shape by chasing chickens around my back yard. I keep my self clean and take baths weekly.

Now they are winners at the game of life...:roflmao:

Back