• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strip Sets

Poolboy

Throbing Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for info: If I'm doing my curls and I normally do 3 sets, then my workout partner say's "lets do strip sets." (I know that's not a sentence) anyway, should we do strip sets for all 3 sets or should we only do a strip set on the last set? :confused:

Its really up to you, I like doing strip set DB curls and I do them each set myself. Normally 4,4,4

strip sets are a good change of pace but if going to failure I would not train like that every training session.

What are some of your favorite exercises to do strips with ??? I love leg extensions !!! The pain.....

TJohn

my fav is leg presses...

A guy I used to train with for football had an awesome bench strip program. Start with 80% of your 1RM for as many reps as possible, pause for 30 secs., strip down to 80% of that, rep out, wait 20 secs, strip to 80% of that, rep out, etc. until you're at 10 seconds rest (just enough to strip the plates). Repeat three times. with no rest. It rocked.

Thanks for all your info guy's. It helps alot. Except you Tjohn, your post was very non-informative. Thanks for nothing.:D

Originally posted by Poolboy
Thanks for all your info guy's. It helps alot. Except you Tjohn, your post was very non-informative. Thanks for nothing.:D

Ok, next time you can do your strips set on your own :yell: I think I need a new workout partner.

TJohn

Tjohn, why don't you start a new thread: Workout partner wanted. Let's see how many people show up here on Monday morning.

Ok, let me first start by scrapping one workout partner
greenchainsaw.gif

Ahh that felt good... is it dead ??
poke2.gif

TJohn

IML Gear Cream!
Ha-Ha, that's very funny. We'll see how dead I am on Monday morning.:rocker:

Back