• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sleep vs Eating

chico1st

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted this in training and realized it should be here.. sorry:

Ok i know sleep is important to gains, but eating is also important to gains. My issue is that I get hungry during the night and wake up and it takes me about an hour to get back to sleep.

I try not to pack in a massive meal but i do eat a normal sized (800cal due to bulking) meal just before i go to bed. Should i try to eat more so i dont wake up? or should just keep doing this? I figure eating in the middle of the night is good too.

I guess sleep eating would be awesome but i dont know how to train that :p

Yeah, we need to know what you are eating. It may be possible to change around your macros so the food passes slower through your GI tract.

Post this in the nutrition section next time.

What are you eating before bed? 800kcal is one big fucking meal.
(I grabbed this quote from the other thread in the training section.)

I usually eat a 1100 cal meal before bed on training days. I don't think 800 is anything too much. :p

Yeah, we need to know what you are eating. It may be possible to change around your macros so the food passes slower through your GI tract.

I usually eat a 1100 cal meal before bed on training days. I don't think 800 is anything too much. :p

What kinds of things would you suggest to eat for a pre-bed meal?

Slow digesting proteins, and maybe some fiber/good fats

I posted this in training and realized it should be here.. sorry:

Ok i know sleep is important to gains, but eating is also important to gains. My issue is that I get hungry during the night and wake up and it takes me about an hour to get back to sleep.

I try not to pack in a massive meal but i do eat a normal sized (800cal due to bulking) meal just before i go to bed. Should i try to eat more so i dont wake up? or should just keep doing this? I figure eating in the middle of the night is good too.

I guess sleep eating would be awesome but i dont know how to train that :p

Get a mini fridge and put it next to your bed.. and drink a pre made protein shake, then go back to sleep.

Back