• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Currently Active Users...

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to IM home page to see how many of you guys are on right and there are a ton of you. How the fuck is this forum so slow sometimes?

How many of you just sign on and stay signed on without activity?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I just stay logged on all day.

So whenever you have downtime, you just press New Posts and wha-la youre active again?

Hmph, I guess I am the only one that jumps from one thing to another...whether it forums, myspace, or toilets.

I stay active all day because I am on my laptop working all day on Sundays and Mondays. Basically I work for 30 minutes, then I check the forums make a post, then start working again.

I stay active all day because I am on my laptop working all day on Sundays and Mondays. Basically I work for 30 minutes, then I check the forums make a post, then start working again.

Same. I never close my browser.

Yeah, I usually have a window with IM on alot even when I am not at my cpu.

Ditto, even though I dont really post much I like to keep an eye on the forums and a browser with IM loaded usually stays open whenever my computers on.

So whenever you have downtime, you just press New Posts and wha-la youre active again?

Hmph, I guess I am the only one that jumps from one thing to another...whether it forums, myspace, or toilets.

I just leave my computer on at home.....I have a bunch of windows opened. If I leave for the day, then I leave.

:lol: I guess I still have the habit of closing one thing down to run another to save CPU speed.

My first computer that was MINE was a 486DX 25 MHz computer. Those are the only specs I remember. Oh, it was a VGA too.

:lol: I guess I still have the habit of closing one thing down to run another to save CPU speed.

My first computer that was MINE was a 486DX 25 MHz computer. Those are the only specs I remember. Oh, it was a VGA too.

Damn it, I remember playing Street Rods on that thing! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Thats when I learned DOS code. To a kid, getting a game to run is top priority, so anything I had to learn to get X-wing or Alone in the Dark to work was well worth it.

Jesus, I remember I had to delete games here and there just to install another.

I did always like the small mini-pack games Target used to sell. They made Windows 3.1 fun. Street Rod 1 & 2 were the best. Games like that nowadays are too realistic and it actually robs the fun out of it.

I pretty much stay active all day as well.

I pretty much keep my browser open all day until I restart or shutdown. So even when it shows me logged in I am probably surfing elsewhere.

Thats when I learned DOS code. To a kid, getting a game to run is top priority, so anything I had to learn to get X-wing or Alone in the Dark to work was well worth it.

Jesus, I remember I had to delete games here and there just to install another.

I did always like the small mini-pack games Target used to sell. They made Windows 3.1 fun. Street Rod 1 & 2 were the best. Games like that nowadays are too realistic and it actually robs the fun out of it.

I could never win a friggin race on Mulholland Drive. WTF was up with that??

i leave an im tab open n bounce in n out of this chair all day. today Ty keeps having me look up what he needs to do next in kingdom hearts. we want to go swimming but the forecast n the sky say thunder showers.

That was the road race on 2 right? Not the Aqueduct? Obviously, the game was flawed. I remember flipping the car or crashing it in the squeduct for no reason sometimes.

Yeah, it was 2. I could do the aqueduct, but I remember being a car length away from the edge and crashing on an invisible curb or something. :mad:

When i was 5, my parents bought me a tandy color computer. It had no operating system or harddrive. When you turned it on, only a blank green screen appeared and you had to write programs in a computer language called basic. Basic is very similar to fortran. Now that I think about, I spent a lot of time with it, and that is probably why I am a tech geek now.

Note to self: Thank my parents next time I see them for buying that computer for me.

IML Gear Cream!
i think I am logged in here on like 3 different computers, so that's my story.

My first computer was a commodore 64. I just remember playing Summer Games and Summer Games 2 and then winter games endlessly. Those games were awesome. I loved being the country Epyx (for those that had this game, you will know what I mean)

I also remember a crazy Bruce Lee type game that I had it was kinda fun. You had to jump over these moving lines on the floor that would electrocute you if you touched them....good times

now, the stuff out there is just silly. I mean, I downloaded Mortal Kombat II to my playstation 3 hard drive, how cool is that, and it is the actual arcade game. remember thinking how technologically cool arcade games were? Now, are there even still any arcades out there? Why would I spend $.50 a game on something inferior to my home system?

When i was 5, my parents bought me a tandy color computer. It had no operating system or harddrive. When you turned it on, only a blank green screen appeared and you had to write programs in a computer language called basic. Basic is very similar to fortran. Now that I think about, I spent a lot of time with it, and that is probably why I am a tech geek now.

Note to self: Thank my parents next time I see them for buying that computer for me.
1984 Commodore 64 baby! :rocker: Now that was where it was at! :callme:

i think I am logged in here on like 3 different computers, so that's my story.

My first computer was a commodore 64. I just remember playing Summer Games and Summer Games 2 and then winter games endlessly. Those games were awesome. I loved being the country Epyx (for those that had this game, you will know what I mean)

I also remember a crazy Bruce Lee type game that I had it was kinda fun. You had to jump over these moving lines on the floor that would electrocute you if you touched them....good times

now, the stuff out there is just silly. I mean, I downloaded Mortal Kombat II to my playstation 3 hard drive, how cool is that, and it is the actual arcade game. remember thinking how technologically cool arcade games were? Now, are there even still any arcades out there? Why would I spend $.50 a game on something inferior to my home system?

That was my brothers first computer. I remember playing games that were much older than the ones you mentioned.

Creat your own Monster"?
SeaHorse
Wizard (loved this game)
Imagine

Anyway, I couldnt ever play them myself cuz I didnt know the code. I remember you had to actually type in a code to get the fucker to run.

I could do that now, but when I looked up a comm 64 on eBay, I saw games that were kinda recent. I couldnt believe that machine lasted that long.

Sega Master System had similiar games to the GENESIS!!!! I thought SMS was GONE by the time genesis came out. No sir...

I always have at least 10 things open on my task bar. I never shut down my computer or any applications I open. I just leave it open until I need it again

I remember when my dad came home in 84 or 85(I was 7yrs old) with this Atari computer that hooked to our tv. He messed with it for days trying to get it to work cause he needed it to write papers for his Aviation Electronics school, he finally gave up and let me play with it. I got it working in about 2 days, but that's because I had better motivation, I wanted to get the drawing program working so I could doodle with the joystick. Then my dad decided to become an architect so he bought a drawing tablet for our "computer", he ended up giving up on that too, put I loved that thing I think I spent more time drawing on their than I did playing the first Nintendo....

Whenever I am at home (or plan to be most of the day), I will hop on my computer randomly throughout the day. For that reason, I pretty much leave my computer on all day unless it's right before I leave for work or right before bed, then I turn it off (unless I plan to leave something downloading while I am away). A lot of times I will have Internet Explorer popped open and left on whatever I was last browsing in different tabs.

Back