• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold and Franco Training Video

pretty bad ass.

Compared to today's heavily juiced up BB'ers, Arnold was weaker in the legs, abs, and back. But DAYUM, his chest development and bicep peak was second to none. Plus, his posing skills in particular is what put professional bodybuilding on the map.

^Yea, but I still think these guys looked much better than the guys today.

BeaUutiful .. !

The rom on the bicep curls - the pro and supernations on Arnold ... the long and short and rotational angle work .. gorjus:daydream: :thumb: ..if there was a drooling icon - I'd hit that... i'm not not quite sure if it'd be for feeling myyself in the workout or :hmmm: ...
Very Cool.

Good reference clip. I'll come back and scout for some notes myself;). i noticed his waist en ratio to those arms and seeing those bent over tug o war reaches.. again very cool.. resisted callesthenics from the look of the sequences . .. can't remembver ever've seen it done like that before.
cheers.:).

p.s. push up angle elbow direction changes anyone??

.. and on I go , but look at those flys huh!.. love it( blush):roflmao:

Hey P- .. did you see the standing hip rotations offf the flys he uses in sequence to stack and brace his abs for the pose ???.. ;).

...calf raises. + half squat stance on there extended leg.?.??

wt rolling isokentic upper sequence :D.. niice ! ..
I'm having a great time here btw :D. thx.

heh. cute mini me poses.

wrist stretch perhaps??

very nice:)

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Last edited:
I could have done without the music...would have rather heard the live audio if there was any.....I like how they helped eachother pump up...doubt that kind of thing still happens in BBing today.

Arnold's chest is so thick its unreal. He may not be as big as todays top BBers but his shape is so much more appealing. Probably more so because he is taller.....not as hard for a short guy to look as large.

yeh. At first i thought it was off my little brother's play list and tried to turn it down :/..

A good knowledgable and experienced training partner is suuch a gift and an awesome find. I lovvwe the difference that makes and you're right, it definately was a beautiful flow to watch. If only we all could be so lucky.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Arnold looks quality. Sure his legs aren't as big as the guys nowadays, but they're weren't small either. I'd rather have Arnolds physique there than a Colemans' or a Cutlers'. Arnolds calves looked awesome too. The guy rocks.

Back