• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yours Truly on No Bull Radio

Will Brink

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gang, I did Muscular Development???s ???No Bull Radio??? yesterday. The program can be heard here:

Muscular Development Online Magazine - NO BULL RADIO: Dennis Newman, Monica Brant, and Will Brink!

A warning, I tend to be quite politically incorrect on such programs as is my nature, so Dr Phil it is not. It???s a program geared to bodybuilders and prides itself on taking an honest ???no bull??? approach, which is fine with me. That???s not how I would talk on say the Dr Atkins program which I have done several times, but for the bb-ing crowed, my non PC side comes out???. enjoy.

Gang, I did Muscular Development???s ???No Bull Radio??? yesterday. The program can be heard here:

Muscular Development Online Magazine - NO BULL RADIO: Dennis Newman, Monica Brant, and Will Brink!

A warning, I tend to be quite politically incorrect on such programs as is my nature, so Dr Phil it is not. It???s a program geared to bodybuilders and prides itself on taking an honest ???no bull??? approach, which is fine with me. That???s not how I would talk on say the Dr Atkins program which I have done several times, but for the bb-ing crowed, my non PC side comes out???. enjoy.

PS, If you want to skip to my interview, skip to the 58 minute mark.

Thats pretty cool.

Where in Mass are you from?

Back