• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

krisztina Sereny fitness world champion

Too skinny. I found her completely unattractive. But, I do respect her for her hard work.

I disagree.. I think she's extemely sexy & would undoubtedly turn heads everywhere she went.. 10 out of 10.. HUBBA HUBBA..!!

I disagree.. I think she's extemely sexy & would undoubtedly turn heads everywhere she went.. 10 out of 10.. HUBBA HUBBA..!!

Attraction is subjective. You find her attractive, I don't. There is nothing to disagree about.

awesome website.

Do you have any pics of her in her daily routines?

I have a woman on my friends list that looks amazing in her pics, but when she hangs out with us, you really cant tell its her. I never knew make up could make such a difference.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have any pics of her in her daily routines?

I have a woman on my friends list that looks amazing in her pics, but when she hangs out with us, you really cant tell its her. I never knew make up could make such a difference.

I think Kim looks better in person.

She is around WABBA UK competitions quite a bit, so I have seen her in the flesh.

She has also been in Playb0y.

She didn't stand out that much, well except for her breasts, she is TINY, her breasts are HUGE.

x
x
x

T

She is incredible.

Always has been.

Back