• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you think I will be able to bench press in a long run given my stats?

Andrew88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I am planning on getting back to working out pretty soon. My long-term dream is being able to bench anything above 400 pounds (1RM), no steroids. However, I do realize that not everyone is genetically capable of doing that, so I would like to see your guys opinion on my genetic potential. So here are my stats at the time when I've stopped working out:

Biceps: 14.57 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Weight: 155 pounds
Height: 5'7"
Armspan: 5'9"
1RM for Bench Press: 185 pounds.

At that point, I had been working out on and off for about 1 year (2 semesters in grade 11, didn't work out during summer, and then 1 semester in grade 12). Usually I worked out 3 times a week, 1 hour each time, and lifted whatever weight I could lift for 10-12 times). Also keep in mind that I look young for my age (I'm almost 19 now, most people say I look 17, partly because I can't grow a full beard yet), so hopefully when I fully mature, I will become stronger. But that's enough talking, I will let you guys decide what kind of 1RM I should realistically expect when I reach my prime, if I work out really hard. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

mmm..........you and i are the same age, but seriously its pretty hard to judge from premature stats. I'd say once you gain some weight and keep working hard, it'll be much easier to judge for yourself. I would say thats a bit above average strength, for that weight.

The only certain way to know is to go and train.

No one can tell you that.

That is like trying to tell a 10 year old based on his height, weight, and shoe size how big his cock will be at 18.

I have seen big benchers short and tall. In reality putting genetics aside because that isn't a measurable thing....if you were cloned and one person was given ideal diet/training/rest vs whatever you are doing now he would lift more even thought its a cloned you....so do everything right that you can...and you will find out what you are able to do.

Thanks to all those who have responded. I guess I'm just gonna have to find out my potential in a good old-fashioned way: by pumping iron.

ha for the most part you are me haha! but im mabey 5'10 and mabey could get 190 havent maxed lately

It's not possible to tell you that kind of answer.

Back