• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Top MMA match ups

^ nice, I actually had Rua v. Sokoudjou and Fedor v. Barnett in mind, but decided not to post them. Barnett is one of the few HW's Fedor has to fight.

Paulo Fihlo vs Frank Shamrock
Cung Le vs Anderson Silva
Randy vs Fedor (someone name a fighter with a 50/50 chance vs Fedor ... I'd give Randy a 38% shot. If he won it would be a fight that leaves you feeling like you saw a once in a lifetime event)
Sean Sherk vs Charles Bennett
BJ Penn vs Urijah Faber
Gomi vs Diez rematch now that Gomi will take him serious ... in Japan so they can both juice.

Dude this list could go on for another 20 lines.

I want to see Cung do well. I'd like to see some of his MMA fights. He is awesome to watch and I've seen some footage of him training, he is a tough guy.

Paulo Fihlo vs Frank Shamrock
Cung Le vs Anderson Silva
Randy vs Fedor (someone name a fighter with a 50/50 chance vs Fedor ... I'd give Randy a 38% shot. If he won it would be a fight that leaves you feeling like you saw a once in a lifetime event)
Sean Sherk vs Charles Bennett
BJ Penn vs Urijah Faber
Gomi vs Diez rematch now that Gomi will take him serious ... in Japan so they can both juice.

Dude this list could go on for another 20 lines.

We seem to be the minority thinking Randy has a good shot against Fedor, but I agree. Lindland had pretty good control over Fedor in the clinch and Randy outweighs him by at least 30 lbs. If Randy can keep his limbs out of harms way I defintely see him having a good chance in a 3 round fight at least.

I can see Fedor putting Randy out on his feet with one of those looping, hip-thrown bombs.

Frank Shamrock vs. Dan Henderson
Bas vs. Randy
Sokoudjou vs. Liddell
Fedor vs Barnett
Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Tim Sylvia
and a lw tournament for the title
Gomi,Penn,Stevenson, Sakuri, Florian, Melendez, Aoki, and Aurelio

Sherdog.com's Greg Savage caught up with former PRIDE middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva (Pictures) Monday evening at Randy Couture's (Pictures) Las Vegas training center, where the Brazilian discussed contract negotiations with the UFC.

In this exclusive interview, Silva talks about his permanent move to West Palm Beach, Florida, and his desire to square off with Chuck Liddell (Pictures) in December.

Repro... :mooh:

Back