• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

employed finally!

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I start my new job tomorrow, I have no idea what breaks I am going to get and at the moment I am packing two chicken sandwiches (one chicken breast w/ salad ~& mayo instead of margerine) for tomorrow, going to get some fruit on the way to work as well, I was just wondering what else i can pack as I dont really want to take over the fridge etc.

<Edit> whoops I am also going to be taking 3 ltrs of water with me

Last edited:
Tuna.

Oats...

:confused:

Thanks man but I have to stick with what my mum has at home right now as I havent got a penny to my name, I may pack a shaker bottle with a scoop of whey.

Can you grind oats with a handblender? I dont wanna damage the blade because the instructins often say you have to use liquid

I don't mean to be offensive but what is more important? Doing well in your new job, earning money and getting on in life or eating right? Unless you plan to compete (if you do then all the best to you) then all of this OTT stuff just really irritates me.

With most people it borders on a full on eating disorder. I have been guilty of this in the past and know the pitfalls. Now I just make sure I get in protein every day and lots of fruit, vegetables, pulses, grains, nuts and seeds. If I miss a meal then I miss a meal. I may not be world class but I look better then 95% of people when I hit the beach. Like I said this isn't having a go at you, just the endless list of people who are disillusional and believe they can look like Ronnie Coleman by eating 6 times a day.

I dont think hes showing a sort of obsession. Maybe exploring his options, which is what Id like to do too. Dont forget, brining food to work saves you money, so why not ask about 'what to bring?'

In any case, you guys bring oats to work? So...how do you prepare it or do you prepare it then bring it?

I dont think hes showing a sort of obsession. Maybe exploring his options, which is what Id like to do too. Dont forget, brining food to work saves you money, so why not ask about 'what to bring?'

In any case, you guys bring oats to work? So...how do you prepare it or do you prepare it then bring it?

I'm an electrician so I have a big toolbox which I keep a tub of oats in. I usually keep some paper bowls there and I just cook the oats for about a minute because I like them runny. We have a fridge so I keep a bottle of sugar free maple syup there to put in my oats. I usually eat two or three bowls of oats at work. Of course, if I didn't have a place at work to store them you could probably keep a tub in your car, but most places I've worked have lockers.

I also keep some cans of tuna there and just eat the tuna straight out of the can.

IML Gear Cream!
I do the tuna gig, but are you reheating the oats? Or do you prepare it at home, heat it for a minute, then store it? I assume your oats are always at room temperature..

No, they get cooked for about a minute to a minute and a half and that's it. I don't like them mushy (personal preference). They come straight out of the tub into the microwave.

I guess I got confused when you said "toolbox."

I keep a tub of raw oats in there is what I meant. In one of the drawers.

- Natural PB on whole grain bread
- bananas

When I was in school I'd bring a small little cooler that I'd keep in my backpack. You can get one cheap ($5-$10 dollars at a Target or something).

yea im going to school and i work around 40 hours a week, so i just went up to walmart and bought a double sided cooler/food compartment....thing? its made by a company called california innovations and it cost me $10. i make enough food for about 3 or 4 days on sunday night and i make my shakes the night before, or if i have time the morning of work or school. I fill one side of my cooler with ice to keep my shakes refrigerated and i put all my solid food on the other side. i usually pack 1 or 2 shakes that are made with oats, whey, peanut butter, milk and some fruit of some kind. And for food i pack some chicken breast in some tin foil, some steak in some foil,a couple baggies of brown rice in some plastic baggies,a couple baggies of veggies(broccoli and spinnage usually) in a plastic baggy, and some sprouted grain bread and a can of tuna with some mayo mixed into it which is also covered in foil. i just put it in my car and wherever i go i have food with me.

now you're talking...:thumb:

I always pre-pack my food.. and make enough of the staples on Sat/Sunday to get me through the week... I have the convenience of a microwave, and a desk job, so that helps alot!

now you're talking...:thumb:

I always pre-pack my food.. and make enough of the staples on Sat/Sunday to get me through the week... I have the convenience of a microwave, and a desk job, so that helps alot!

i got you beat. i work at a resteraunt :p i can take my food raw and cook it if i really want to :D

i honestly dont think i could fit 6 balanced meals in my stomach during a days time. a shake for me is kind of like a little break for my gut. a little time to recoop until the next feast :chomp:

i honestly dont think i could fit 6 balanced meals in my stomach during a days time. a shake for me is kind of like a little break for my gut. a little time to recoop until the next feast :chomp:

Each to their own, I am always hungry for good food.

:p

Back