• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Controlling Cortisol

NFL Blitz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We all know cortisol is not beneficial for those looking to enhance the physique. As someone on high doses of prescription adderall, I understand that my cortisol levels could be through the roof (doctor will confirm via bloodwork at next appointment).

I know the products advertised on tv are bogus. I was wondering if anyone takes supplements to control or lower cortisol levels. An old Flex mag of mine suggested Chromium Picolinate might help, but I'm not really convinced.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thx in advance,

Blitz

I take medicine to increase my cortisol :)

If you do have high cortisol, and only if, then Lean Xtreme by Designer is going to be your best bet. Lean Xtreme (90 caps) By Designer Supplements

Make sure you cortisol is too high first!

Jodi how do you know if your cort lvls are too high?

Go to your doctor and have him run a bloodwork on you.

I am actually going later this week myself. My family has thyroid issues, and I'm going to be tested myself and see where my test levels are at.

Jodi how do you know if your cort lvls are too high?
Bloodwork will not reflect your cortisol levels appropriately. You need to do a salivary cortisol ASI test. This test is done 4 times per day with your circadian rhythms. It's the only test that is going to show where a problem may lie with cortisol levels.

Vitamin C is a very cheap and effective way to control cortisol
That is false information. Yes, you want to increase your Vit C with cortisol issues but it will NOT control cortisol in any way, shape or form.

Back