• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much do you pay for a haircut?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At the beginning of the summer, I went back to the place I had always gone in high school -the haircuts suck, but the girls are smokin'- and ended up paying $32 dollars total.

Thinking that spending that much money was ridiculous, I switched to this barber shop where this muslim guy cuts my hair. It's $16 dollars, I'll usually just give him $20 because I feel like a converted jew asking for a dollar or two back.

With that being said, how much do you pay for a haircut?

Same as you 16$ becomes 20$, but I still get hot chicks.

I've found that if the girls are cute, the haircuts going to suck.

At school, it takes a lot out of me having to choose the fatty over the dime piece.

$20 dollars for a dude, seems pretty standard. I don't mind paying that.

I asked my Mom to try out Super Cuts, just to see if there was a noticeable difference. There wasn't one. She's saved hundreds of dollars taking my advice.

I really like my stylist. She does a great job, so I pay her $30.00 for a regular haircut every two months, but she also trims my beard every 2 weeks for $5.00 a pop.

just paid 15 earlier today and gave a 10 for a tip. c'mon though guys you have to tip at least 5 dollars for these girls dont you. ugly or not they went out and got training so they have earned it, as long as they dont screw things up and make me uglier than i am.

IML Gear Cream!
There are very few things I splurge on for myself. Going to the Spa is the biggest one for me for hair, nails and pedi and unless I'm poor, I'm not giving it up.

There are very few things I splurge on for myself. Going to the Spa is the biggest one for me for hair, nails and pedi and unless I'm poor, I'm not giving it up.

Well said. :thumb:

I guess my Mom's in a different situation, trying to put her three kids through college.

$8 from a Korean woman, she shaves my neck and side burns with a straight razor/hot foam and massages my shoulders and neck afterwards...I usually give her $15 and call it even. I would never under tip a woman who will be holding a razor blade within inches of my jugular in the future...

Free. My mum does it. I have NEVER been to a hair salon.
Awwwwww... that's so cute.

I hope she's not using the flowbee.

flowbee.jpg

LoL this whitetrash guy that always bought us beer used a flowbee.

I cut my own hair, don't have to be a stylist to give a buzzcut.

Been going to the same guy for over ten years. He's the only one in town that uses a straight razor. He does the old fashion shaves also. He was a medic in the army and shaved scrote back then. I figure, if you're good enough to shave a scrote, I trust you with a razor around my face. :)
He charges $15, I give him a $5 tip

12$ 8 dollar tip(20 total). But its my friends wife

During the school year, I go to LaJames for my haircuts. It's $7.99 (sometimes $6.99 when they have specials), and I usually go to a flat $10 or $12 after tip, which is only a buck or two and change (usually) for a tip. Don't know if I am coming off as cheap, but is that far too low for gratuity?

Before anybody bashes on going to these beauty schools, I've found that not only is it cheap, the girls there are all around my age and half are hot while the rest of them are at least cute, so conversation is never awkward. The haircuts are all checked by a teacher (and then touched up if needed). Plus they shampoo and put gel/pomade in your hair afterwards.

While elsewhere, I usually go for one of the $14-$16 places like Cost Cutters or Great Clips. I've found that I'm usually more satisfied with LaJames than these places, although Cost Cutters / Great Clips tends to be faster.

IML Gear Cream!
$15+5 tip

And I always go to the black barbershop because white chix cant give a haircut

I wish I could cut my own hair, but I tried it once when I was younger and I ended up looking like a damn dirty ape.

Hard to screw up with one of these.

Clippers.jpg

followed by one of these -

schick_extreme.jpg

Yea, I'd look worse than Britney Spears did with a shaved head.

You should do it atleast once during your life. So you can really see the shape of your dome, it is a spiritual experience, plus a shiney head is cool.

$8 from a Korean woman, she shaves my neck and side burns with a straight razor/hot foam and massages my shoulders and neck afterwards...I usually give her $15 and call it even. I would never under tip a woman who will be holding a razor blade within inches of my jugular in the future...

:thumb:

I cut my own hair. As well as anyone elses who asks me to. I haven't really let anyone else touch my hair more than a couple times in the past three years or so.

You should do it atleast once during your life. So you can really see the shape of your dome, it is a spiritual experience, plus a shiney head is cool.

It's funny.

You could convince a girl I fucked a donkey and I'd be less embarrassed about that than having a shaved head.

I really think I'd look like a pube, not that I already don't.

I don't know, maybe one day.

:thumb:

I cut my own hair. As well as anyone elses who asks me to. I haven't really let anyone else touch my hair more than a couple times in the past three years or so.

I have trouble finding my ears in a mirror with a Q-tip, I can't imagine cutting my own hair.

Back