• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Today I saved a soul

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok maybe soul is a little strong, but I got a gym member to take a second look.

I was warming up on bench and I heard a guy exclaim "this is pointless" following that he was headed for the door. I stopped what I was doing and headed into the parking lot to stop him, not sure why just felt I should. He was bummed because he couldn't bench what his buddy could. Mind you his buddy was there and never spoke to him.

I invited guy to work in with me, and I kicked the shit out of his chest and tris. Needless to say guy left an hour later with a wet t-shirt and hopefully a new outlook. Good luck to you friend, keep the faith and do your best every time not everyones best.

If theres nothing else I've learned here its that training is about you and only you, if yoiu can bench 85lb or 850lb you pump what you can as hard as you can.

Just needed to share this.

nice. :)

That was cool, wish more people out there would do nice things like that.

Wasn't really a matter of nice, was a matter of his friend not being a real friend. Guy was a dickwad and never once came up to us while training.

Nice going dude, thats an awesome thing to do :thumb:

Did the guy seem more stoked when he left the second time?

Must be something in the air.

I have taken a young tall thin ecomorph in my gym under my wing.

He has been in training HARD, and I wasn't going to say anything till I saw him doing bent over rows on stepper blocks on the smith machine.

He is a TOTAL hardgainer, and before the guys that sell steroids get their claws into him, I recommended some books, websites, training advice...........................

I told him he could ask me advice anytime and most of the guys don't know how to train

x
x
x

T

Must be something in the air.

I have taken a young tall thin ecomorph in my gym under my wing.

He has been in training HARD, and I wasn't going to say anything till I saw him doing bent over rows on stepper blocks on the smith machine.

He is a TOTAL hardgainer, and before the guys that sell steroids get their claws into him, I recommended some books, websites, training advice...........................

I told him he could ask me advice anytime and most of the guys don't know how to train

x
x
x

T

Agreed keep him off the gear. He's probably training his ass off but doesn't have the diet inline.

That was a really cool thing you did. Did you tell him about this site?

That's pretty cool, hopefully that won't be the last time you see the guy.

IML Gear Cream!
That was a really cool thing you did. Did you tell him about this site?

I wrote down the URL's for a few along with my e-mail address.

yeah, I tell people about this site and how much it's helped me, then they just look at me like I'm a effing retard. Oh well, their loss. :shrug:

yeah, I tell people about this site and how much it's helped me, then they just look at me like I'm a effing retard. Oh well, their loss. :shrug:

because forums are for nerds :nerd:

I mention it when asked or when the conversation comes up. I spend my time here and another site. Two totally different mind sites, but both good in their own way.

It's funny, I'd feel like I was cheating on this site if I were to post on another one.

It's funny, I'd feel like I was cheating on this site if I were to post on another one.

Prince needs to stop with that Koolaid he's creating a cult here.

I only go to one other forum and it's a car forum. I've tried a few other forums like bodybuilding.com's but this one is home.

Good job Uthinkso. Kudos!

Back