• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fruit.

flint blackman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finally I've given up on sugar after years of stomach pains, so now I going totally fruity on fruit.

What are the best fruits to eat for energy?

Apples for some reason go straight through me, why is that?

Finally I've given up on sugar after years of stomach pains, so now I going totally fruity on fruit.

What are the best fruits to eat for energy?

Apples for some reason go straight through me, why is that?

They are high in fiber.

I recommend eating berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Apples have a decent amount of Fibre :shrug:

Energy will be from a complete healthy diet, not just one aspect of your diet.

Berries, Apples, Pears, Grapefruit are all great fruits.

Thanks for the replys, is there any way to stop the apples going through me so fast?

MMmmmm apples. Wish I could eat more but then I'd have too much sugar from fruits :(

Try other fruits if apples don't sit well with you. Or even other types of apples. I know that I hate granny smith apples, but I could eat gala and fuji apples all day (sometimes wish I could)

Pears, nectarines, mangos, berries, etc..

Bananas and pineapple taste great, but they're a bit high in simple sugars to eat on a regular basis (except maybe a banana in a PWO shake)

I like any kind of berries and bananas. Bananas are really cheap.

Hass Avocados and blueberries are my favorites. I buy 20 or so lbs of blueberries each year and put them in the freezer. I eat them frozen, put them in shakes frozen, put them in cereal frozen etc. They are my favorite food bar none. And you can't beat Hass Avocados for a high calorie fruit. :thumb:

Hass Avocados and blueberries are my favorites. I buy 20 or so lbs of blueberries each year and put them in the freezer. I eat them frozen, put them in shakes frozen, put them in cereal frozen etc. They are my favorite food bar none. And you can't beat Hass Avocados for a high calorie fruit. :thumb:

Yep, avocados are great for the skin... makes it really healthy.

Back