• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

any1 ever read?

lords of discipline or grape of wrath? i need to write an esay on them and was wondering if any1 could look it over to check if its good becaue this is a big part of my grade. tahnk.

sparknotes.com

wtf are you in summer/year round school?

read the books dude

Grapes of Wrath is one of my top 10 favorite books, post what you've done I'll grade it on substance...

I've never had to do a summer essay in my life

IML Gear Cream!
now now just because it s a hooked on phonix ap english class doesnt mean you have to get all protective over it.

lords of discipline or grape of wrath?

Grapes of Wrath is a great book.

Steinbeck's genius is in his simplicity of writing style, also.

I really enjoed English in school. in fact, most of my favourite books now are books that i studied in school:
- Animal Farm
- Lord of the flies
- The Giver
- Death of a Salesmen
- How to kill a mockingbird

I really enjoed English in school. in fact, most of my favourite books now are books that i studied in school:
- Animal Farm
- Lord of the flies
- The Giver
- Death of a Salesmen
- How to kill a mockingbird
That's how it is for most people, since those are the only books they ever read.....:thinking:

....- How to kill a mockingbird
Is that the one where Atticus Finch goes step-by-step on the process of offing mockingbirds?

Or is it the one where he deals double barreled payback to the turncoat mockingbird?

That's how it is for most people, since those are the only books they ever read.....:thinking:

I hated all the books I read in school... I think the only one on that list I read was Animal Farm. I think I would have liked Animal House better.

Reading shit you didn't want to read just took way too much time.

Back