• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hitting women..

tingnting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have you ever smacked a woman..??

I was working Security at this Pub last night & i caught a Girl in the Gents toilets with her Boyfriend main-lining Coke. I tell them that they have to leave & i confiscate their gear. That is the right procedure.

Now this stupid woman is screaming, spitting in my face & telling me what a Cunt i am, so i push her out of the Pub & she gets up from the floor & runs towards me, inevitably i end up slapping her across her face. Her boyfriend picks her up again, makes some idol threat towards me & they presumably go home.
This is the first time i've hit a woman.

Does your job allow you to take those measures? Legally I think that is the biggest factor involved.

Heres hoping this thread doesnt end up like AKIRA's one...

Heres hoping this thread doesnt end up like AKIRA's one...
That one turned into a real brawl ... :)

This one will get as worse ... minus the nekid people in the sig parts. It has all the elements. With drugs, woman beating, and a pussed out boy friend who let his girl get slapped or w/e by another man this thread has great potential to explode into a true classic.

That one turned into a real brawl ... :)

This one will get as worse ... minus the nekid people in the sig parts. It has all the elements. With drugs, woman beating, and a pussed out boy friend who let his girl get slapped or w/e by another man this thread has great potential to explode into a true classic.

When you put it that way, i hope it DOES turn out like AKIRA's thread. That was hilarious. :thumb:

I think allowing cocaine possession would have had more legal impact on the poster than slapping her would. He may still get into trouble for it, but it sounds like she was a crazy druggy anyway. You never know what those people might do. Better defending yourself than getting stabbed with a dirty needle or something....

So, do you think i was within my rights by back-handing this girl, & would you have done the same.??

(I ended up taking the Coke myself & it was of very poor quality..)

eh, to me it sounds like you did everything you possibly could to control the situation (her) i mean she sounds like she was a psycho first off. her boyfriend must have not been trying too hard to control her? youd already confiscated illegal drugs off of her, removed her from the club, and she continues to charge at you. and like Gazhole said who knows what she could have done, you could of gotten stabbed with a dirty needle, or a pocket knife, anything. i doubt anything bad happens to you for this, what else could you have done? tazer'd her or somethin? hah..she was asking for it, you did her a favor and slapped some sense into her. if it wasnt for her actions and decisions you obviously wouldnt of had to slap her. now, if she was smarting off to you. just talking you down and getting in your face and you slapped her..then yea, thatd be wrong. but to me what you did is not wrong.

So, do you think i was within my rights by back-handing this girl, & would you have done the same.??

No, there were probably other ways you could have handled the situation. You made a choice, who cares if its morally right according to other people? Do YOU feel okay with it?

Though now if she goes to the police about you hitting her, you've gone and snorted your defense you fucking plum :laugh:

are you being serious?

No, I dont think you did the right thing, that is some crooked cop bullshit you pulled

IML Gear Cream!
Though now if she goes to the police about you hitting her, you've gone and snorted your defense you fucking plum :laugh:

oh shit, yeah you're right.. I forgot about that..:thinking:

I am entiled to defend myself & i've been a doorman for over 20 years & this is the first time i've smacked a female.. the reason why i started this thread is because i do feel some guilt about smacking a woman who must of been atleast 100kg lighter than me..
My friend said that i acted accordingly, but still......??!

Seeing as we weren't there and saw exactly what happened we can't give you a good answer.

If the girl attacked you, then legally you can defend yourself. Did she actually hit you before you slapped her, or did she spit at you then charged you as if she was going to hit you?

Legally, I think you are fine. Morally...well, I am not even going to go there.

In the U.K if you spit at someone than that is classed as assault.. Legally i'm home & dry, morally is another issue.. To smack-up some girl in front of her boyfriend, that doesn't sit right with me.. especially when i'm obviously twice his size..
What's done is done, nothing i can do to change it now.

Last edited:
Have you ever smacked a woman..??

I was working Security at this Pub last night & i caught a Girl in the Gents toilets with her Boyfriend main-lining Coke. I tell them that they have to leave & i confiscate their gear. That is the right procedure.

Now this stupid woman is screaming, spitting in my face & telling me what a Cunt i am, so i push her out of the Pub & she gets up from the floor & runs towards me, inevitably i end up slapping her across her face. Her boyfriend picks her up again, makes some idol threat towards me & they presumably go home.
This is the first time i've hit a woman.

have they filed a complaint against you?

Yeah, legally i think you're fine. Morals are shady things anyway, and to be honest if anybody hit my girlfriend i dont care if they're four times my size or a UFC champion, id at least fucking try and get him. This guy didnt seem to even attempt revenge, so if you're wrong to hit her so is he for not defending her.

Yeah, legally i think you're fine. Morals are shady things anyway, and to be honest if anybody hit my girlfriend i dont care if they're four times my size or a UFC champion, id at least fucking try and get him. This guy didnt seem to even attempt revenge, so if you're wrong to hit her so is he for not defending her.

I don't know.... if my girlfriend was being a stupid little bitch and a bouncer 4 times my size slapped her, I might just let it go too. I am not getting my ass kicked and risking an assault charge over a chick that got what was coming to her. He hit her once and it was over. It wasn't like he was continuing to attack her. She wasn't in any danger. Attacking bouncers is generally not smart.

Wait for this weekend and then find an excuse to do it again.

If it feels good, then embrace it.

If it still feels wrong, then move on.

I don't know.... if my girlfriend was being a stupid little bitch and a bouncer 4 times my size slapped her, I might just let it go too. I am not getting my ass kicked and risking an assault charge over a chick that got what was coming to her. He hit her once and it was over. It wasn't like he was continuing to attack her. She wasn't in any danger. Attacking bouncers is generally not smart.

I didnt mean just bouncers, i was speaking generally. In this situation the guy should have at least tried to stop her from being a cunt, though.

IML Gear Cream!

My coke, biaaatch... bwahahah :D
good bwoy

i never smacked a woman but there were plenty times that i wish i had

ONe of the best beginnings ever. Of course, that movie rocked...only at the beginning and the shoot out at the end. I didnt care for the middle too much. Kinda repetitive, but that beginning and the ending makes it one of my sleeping favs. I didnt know that was Sarah Silverman.

In responce to the thread starter, yeah I think you were out of line. Not that I am against you, but instead of slapping her, you couldve pushed her.

Heyyyyyy no pun intended, but its seriously a better solution. She got in his face, assaulted him (spitting in the US is assault too), and then persisted.

I cant believe you tookt he blow though. Jesus :wits:

if women want liberation so damn bad you should be able to tell this story as two PEOPLE were doing coke and you ended up slapping a PERSON that was running at you n that is the way it should be presented in court. some women deserve to be knocked the fuck out just as bad as some drug head asshole acting guy in the exact same situation. i'm against violent behavior but if you are being attacked and are overly passive about it it can have the effect of the assailant becoming increasingly dangerous. females stab, shoot, and kill people too. you wouldn't be expected to take abuse from a man and not respond why do women get special consideration? she wasn't acting like a lady why should she be treated like one?

as far as confiscating their stuff just be careful there is some protection for you legally so neither you or your employer end up charged with possession of anything. and if it goes to court you might want to be able to present the evidence. doing the coke was stupid.

Last edited:
You fucked up bad............
You were also supposed to grab her tit while you were at it.

I've never had a woman really come at me with the intent to injure. I suppose I'd use the minimum amount of force to stop her.

I'd keep my pimp hand strong. I'd probably just slap her.

if women want liberation so damn bad you should be able to tell this story as two PEOPLE were doing coke and you ended up slapping a PERSON that was running at you n that is the way it should be presented in court. some women deserve to be knocked the fuck out just as bad as some drug head asshole acting guy in the exact same situation. i'm against violent behavior but if you are being attacked and are overly passive about it it can have the effect of the assailant becoming increasingly dangerous. females stab, shoot, and kill people too. you wouldn't be expected to take abuse from a man and not respond why do women get special consideration? she wasn't acting like a lady why should she be treated like one?

as far as confiscating their stuff just be careful there is some protection for you legally so neither you or your employer end up charged with possession of anything. and if it goes to court you might want to be able to present the evidence. doing the coke was stupid.

I agree with LW, entirely.

a person assaults you, you use the minimum force necessary to end their assault of you.

doing the coke was not smart, but whats done is done.

I've never punched a woman,But I've throw a woman.I was working at a hospital and we get Ice Addicts off the streets that the cops dont wanna deal with,they sorta dump um off for us.But this chick was a maniac- scratching and spitting and biting,tryin to run away,I caught her in the neck like the rock does a choke slam,but I didnt slam her-I jus threw her in the room and we tied her down.But I remember she went flying.
We dont discriminate in the psych ward-if you get Crazy wid us,We gonna get Crazy wid you ,no matter your race,sex or religous backround.

I agree with LW, entirely.

a person assaults you, you use the minimum force necessary to end their assault of you.
When I was hired at the hospital we were told not to use "excessive"force,
"BUT" We can take it higher than they are.....were told to be one step above them.I aint worried,We've slammed guys with cops and they dont say nothing,so it must be cool.

When I was hired at the hospital we were told not to use "excessive"force,
"BUT" We can take it higher than they are.....were told to be one step above them.I aint worried,We've slammed guys with cops and they dont say nothing,so it must be cool.

Right, you want to stay the superior force in the fight.

They hit you hard, you hit them harder.

Back