• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

alot of food..alot of questions..please help?

Delusional

little guy with big hopes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here is a list of the foods that i have purchased over the past few days, in hopes that it lasts me an entire month and whatnot. and hopefully i didnt make too many bad choices..for some things i listed the nutrient info. cause i thought maybe people would ask about it, others i didnt cause i figured it might be obvious. and if something isnt listed, like transfat, or carbs, or anything. then its 0g, i only listed something if it was there was actually some of it..if that made sense? i know this is proly a lot but id just like for people to tell me if these are good food choices, what i should continue buying and what i shouldnt bother buying, or if i should buy something better, etc. next month i will be 110% dedicated to my diet and training, in hopes to gain weight and muscle mass. as for my weight we dont have a scale here, a little over 2 weeks ago i weigh'd in at 140 pounds. i usually always seem to be between 138 and 142. i plan to get a scale soon, and a body fat calliper thing also.

banannas (always eat one in the morning along with whatever else i eat)
apples
celery
broccoli
cauliflower
green beans
blueberries
tomatoes (only time i eat tomatoes is when i cut one up and put some in my salad)
dannon activia yogurt with bifidus regularis (whatever bifidus regularis is..?) (this is also supposed to help regulate your digestive system naturally, and its my favorite kind of yogurt)
icebeg garden salad mix (i buy small bags of these, about 3 servings in a bag. its got iceberg lettuce, carrots, and red cabbage. this is the only salad mix i ever buy. i eat a salad every day)

natural whole almonds (i mix them in with my yogurt)
walnuts (i mix them in with my yogurt)
beef jerky

whole grain wheat bread (cal:130, fatcal:15, totalfat:1.5, totalcarbs:26, sugars:4, protein:6)
extra long grain natural brown rice
whole grain oatmeal cranberry (cal:120, fatcal:25, totalfat:2.5, totalcarb:21, protein:4)
whole weat rotini
whole weat thin pasta
uncle sam cereal
bran flakes cereal

bac'n pieces (i use a few tbsp. to mix in with my salads)
extra virgin olive oil (i also pour a tbsp. of this on my salad)
shredded cheese (on my salad)

eggs (sometimes i have an over-medium egg for breakfast, also i make hard-boiled eggs and with those i either cut one up and toss it in with my salad, or just eat one by itsself. if i eat one by itsself ill usually do it on a day after ive been working out)
fat free milk

rip-it (energy drink, sugar, carb, and cal free)
monster (the low carb/cal/sugar one)
sobe adrenaline rush (low carb/cal/sugar)
redline (wowwowow i enjoy this stuff, only tried grape so far tho. i usually drink the entire bottle about 10 mins before a workout. and i feel like it helps. i also consider drinking one if im extremely exhausted and have to do something that needs my full attention and work. and if im having a rough morning ill drink an entire one, but i eat before i do. i always drink the full bottle although it says 2 servings in one bottle)
diet caffeine free mountain dew
diet jones soda
aquafina flavor splash water
water
diet pepsi max (pretty good stuff, supposedly alot of caffeine so i drink this when i feel like i need a bit of caffeine to get me goin for somethin)
fuze sports water
all zero sports drink (zero carbs/sugar/calories)
mike's light hard lemonade (98 calories, 6 carbs. i figure if theres a night where i wana drink, i wont feel too bad about drinking these)

mayonnaise
unsalted butter (the stick butter, not spray or spread kind)
cottage cheese

chunk light tuna (i buy the kind in a pouch. i dont really like buying canned because i hate going through the hassle of emptying out the can and smelling like tuna really bad. the pouch i just either eat the whole thing, or bag it up and save the rest for later. i some times mix it in with my salad, too)
lean turkey burgers (like these alot and figure they cant be too bad for me. there's 12, comes in packets (2 in each packet) so i just eat a packet)
grilled chicken strips (the brand i buy is nice because i can throw the entire bag, which is a decent sized bag..in my microwave and heat up the entire thing. then store it and it lasts me 4 days to a week. i either take a reasonable portion and eat it by itself, or mix it in with my salad)
chicken breasts
salmon fillets

also..some questions if people wouldnt mind answering as simply as possible. :mooh: :hiya: :thinking:

1: is 1 salad a day good?
2: i usually eat 1 bananna a day, and 1 apple a day. is that good?
3: this was my first time buying blueberries, been a long time since ive ate them. do i just eat them by themselves, or is there anything i can do? mix them with something, or even toss some in a protein shake maybe?
4: since i bought whole grain wheat bread..and have alot of stuff to make sandwiches. what should i do for lunch meat? i was thinking i could just throw some chicken breasts, or some of my grilled chicken strips on some bread with mayonnaise and tomatoes.
5: if someone didnt mind and had some spare time. could they help me make somewhat of an eating schedule? like im sure some of these foods there are certain times that would be better for eating them?

thats the only questions i have for now.

also - here is a link to the supplements i am currently using. check it out too please ! :D
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...-alot-read-sorry-please-help.html#post1677857

That was to much to read but I scanned it and saw "blueberries." Rescan says put in cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, shakes and eat plain or frozen.

1: is 1 salad a day good?
2: i usually eat 1 bananna a day, and 1 apple a day. is that good?
3: this was my first time buying blueberries, been a long time since ive ate them. do i just eat them by themselves, or is there anything i can do? mix them with something, or even toss some in a protein shake maybe?
4: since i bought whole grain wheat bread..and have alot of stuff to make sandwiches. what should i do for lunch meat? i was thinking i could just throw some chicken breasts, or some of my grilled chicken strips on some bread with mayonnaise and tomatoes.
5: if someone didnt mind and had some spare time. could they help me make somewhat of an eating schedule? like im sure some of these foods there are certain times that would be better for eating them?

thats the only questions i have for now.

also - here is a link to the supplements i am currently using. check it out too please ! :D
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...-alot-read-sorry-please-help.html#post1677857

Any of the pershiable foods there won't last 4 weeks.

1. If 1 salad is your only source of veggies then absolutely not. That and Iceberg lettuce has little if any nutritional value.

2. That is fine.

3. You can do whatever you want with the berries. They all end up the same place.

4. that is fine. How many sandwiches are you planning on eating a day?

5. That is something you need to learn yourself. We will be more then happy to help you out. But you need to learn about "your" eating habits and the progress "you" will make.

Any of the pershiable foods there won't last 4 weeks.

1. If 1 salad is your only source of veggies then absolutely not. That and Iceberg lettuce has little if any nutritional value.

2. That is fine.

3. You can do whatever you want with the berries. They all end up the same place.

4. that is fine. How many sandwiches are you planning on eating a day?

5. That is something you need to learn yourself. We will be more then happy to help you out. But you need to learn about "your" eating habits and the progress "you" will make.

hey iain :)

well, the iceberg is just a salad mix in a bag that i like to buy to make a fast salad. but i also eat celery, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, tomatoes. thats a decent variety of stuff right?

yea as for the berries the main thing i wana try is..toss some in my PWO shake and shake the crap out of it..then see how it tastes :D and uhmm..well pretty much do the things hoglander mentioned. except i duno about mixing them in with my cottage cheese? kinda sounds gross :eek:

i plan to eat 1 sandwich a day, maybe 2..but pretty much almost always 1.

and as for eating schedule..well like im pretty sure i can switch it up and eat different stuff on different days..so im not always eating the same thing at the same time every day. and i got an idea of things ill be doing for breakfast. but im just not sure if there are like certain foods that would be better if eaten at a certain time of day? like are there some things that would be good to eat a few hours before a work out..and a few hours after? usually after i workout ill have my PWO shake and then wait about 1 hour, hour and a half or so and then eat somethin. i just wana make sure that there isnt certain stuff that i should save to eat for a better time i guess..if that makes sense.

thanks for the reply and i hope you continue to help me on this. i appreciate it more than you know :) :kissu:

for your salad, you should try the baby spinach leaf instead. trader joe's has bags for cheap.

for your salad, you should try the baby spinach leaf instead. trader joe's has bags for cheap.

yea the bags are perfect for me. i will have to look for trader joe's next time i go shopping. not sure if i saw any at wal-mart tho but then again i wasnt looking too hard so ill double-check

wal-mart sell all the cheap shit, trader joes is organic and cheaper on most items. obviously healthier too.

Bag salad is garbage. Don't waste your money.

grow your leaf out in the the back yard, old school is the way to go.

IML Gear Cream!
You have made a really good start. Learning how to feed yourself in a healthy way is a process, and it is a bit individual.

The only thing I would have you get rid of or reduce

1. Bac'o'bits - read the ingredients, if it has a lot of stuff that you don't know what it is or can even pronounce, then don't eat it. Also if it has hydrogenated fats in it, you want to AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE. This would apply to all foods

2. You have a HUGE amount of fizzy drinks, caffinated beverages. I would start taking those out of your diet and replacing it with water, watered down fruit juices, even milk for now.

x
x
x

T

You have made a really good start. Learning how to feed yourself in a healthy way is a process, and it is a bit individual.

The only thing I would have you get rid of or reduce

1. Bac'o'bits - read the ingredients, if it has a lot of stuff that you don't know what it is or can even pronounce, then don't eat it. Also if it has hydrogenated fats in it, you want to AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE. This would apply to all foods

2. You have a HUGE amount of fizzy drinks, caffinated beverages. I would start taking those out of your diet and replacing it with water, watered down fruit juices, even milk for now.

x
x
x

T

yea i guess i could do without the energy drinks, and the diet jones/diet pepsi max..heh.
can i keep the mikes light hard lemonade tho !? :D

and ill have to run downstairs here in a few and read the bac o bits label more carefully to make sure.

oh yeah one more thing. on the oatmeal i bought..it lists total carbs, then it lists "other carbs" so..what are these other carbs it speaks of..? or maybe it wasnt the oatmeal..anyways i know one of the things i bought listed total carb and then also listed other carbs. it confused me

Back